Chicago Auto Pros - Glenview?? | FerrariChat

Chicago Auto Pros - Glenview??

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by VHlambo580, Apr 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VHlambo580

VHlambo580 Karting

Dec 4, 2017
    Has anyone used Chicago Auto Pros in Glenview for paint correction, ceramic coating and PPF? My F8 is coming in two weeks and I was debating whether I should have the dealer do it or bring it to CAP. Overall they have fantastic reviews but there were a few bad eggs. Obviously I am paranoid with anyone touching the car so really needs to be a trusted group. Any advice would be great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Gkain

Gkain Rookie

Feb 8, 2014
    Chicago, Il
    Full Name:
    Gary
    I have had them do a paint correction on my dodge viper, a few years ago. I no longer own the car. However they did a great job. I have also had them tint the windows on my 360. Again a great job.

I would recommend them

Gary

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3. ferrariwithsnowtires

ferrariwithsnowtires Formula Junior

Dec 17, 2005
    They did a guy's 488 spider right after delivery from Lake Forest.

I would have to believe that they would provide you with his contact info if you so requested.

I just use them for washes of the NSX, but have seen some of their projects and have been impressed (including the above mentioned 488).

4. rickytwoguns

rickytwoguns Rookie

Dec 19, 2019
    Full Name:
    A H RAZVI
  5. VHlambo580

VHlambo580 Karting

Dec 4, 2017
    I never heard of Luminescent but will call. LF is my dealer so may make sense I use them. Thank you so much. Will reach out to them and get a quote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. rickytwoguns

rickytwoguns Rookie

Dec 19, 2019
    Full Name:
    A H RAZVI
    Here’s the owner’s (Frank) cell: 847-902-7268. Really good guy to work with. Listens well and does really great work.

7. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
    Lustr can a good rep too