Sold - Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Coupe STUNNING! | FerrariChat

Sold Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Coupe STUNNING!

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by APA#1, Mar 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    2007 Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe, stunning Nero Aldebaran exterior with Nero interior with contrasting yellow stitching with yellow piped floor mats.

$199,900.

Current miles are about 17,800 give or take.

Car is as you see it and pretty much 100% sorted. Loaded except for CCB and Q interior. Full Carbon interior, engine glass, lots of new parts.

Here are dozens of professional images when I bought it from LNB. Represents the car very well.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79753790@N07/sets/72157672163017148

They did an OEM clutch replacement. I did a snap about 700 miles ago and was hardly worn. I can do another snap in a few days as I have a Laras. They noted they did the 15K service, which includes the valve adjustment.

It¹s won the last two Festivals of Speed, Best Lamborghini, one show had 50 entries.

I don¹t beat the crap out of it at all, a few revs now and then, but always warmed up first. NEVER launched while I have owned it.

Have not seen and paintwork evidence on the car with the exception of the front bumper had been re-sprayed before the hubcap hit as detailed in one of my videos however.

The wheels are just plastidipped bronze, peel it or blast if off. Gloss black underneath. I did do a video on it as well, care was taken to apply. The taillights and side markers a tint filmed, can be removed if desired. You can see more vids on my YT channel or IG.

https://www.youtube.com/oldguygarage
    Or IG @nospotspro

Car is 100% straight piped. I do have the complete factory exhaust and clamps, all cats, primary and secondary, brackets, muffler etc. If your in Cali or an emission state, you would have to convert it back. Includes 3 keys and 2 fobs, manuals, indoor car cover, seat covers, steering wheel cover, receipts back to LNB starts around 2010. It was always a Cali car before I bought it.

Right now car is about as perfect as it can get and I have run out of things to do to it other than normal service. I like to work on them, hence the sale. It will stand 100% to any PPI.

If your looking for a Lamborghini LP640 Coupe, fully sorted, updated and ready to go, look no further.

954-914-9326
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

VAF84, blu328gts and absostone like this.
  2. pchop

pchop F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2002
    Usually NY often elsewhere.
    Full Name:
    John
    Gorgeous! Fellow '09 LP640 owner here. :)

3. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    Thanks John.

4. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Regional Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
  5. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    Thanks, it is ready to go.

6. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    Roadney and blkdiablo33 like this.
  7. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
  8. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    Price Drop $189,000

Would accept an F1 430 or 360 COUPE as a partial trade OR a Kitfox or Highlander aircraft toward the purchase price.

9. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    Looks really great!

APA#1 likes this.
  10. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    Thanks, might take it out for a spin this coming weekend, then who knows.

It's been corona "sterilized" and is in it's cocoon so I can look at it for now.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

redhammer likes this.
  11. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    Any interest out there? Will take a 430 or 360 coupe toward trade

12. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ