For Sale - 2000 Ferrari 360 F1 Modena w/ Tons of Upgrades - $69,900 | FerrariChat

For Sale 2000 Ferrari 360 F1 Modena w/ Tons of Upgrades - $69,900

Discussion in 'Cars' started by GLENN@TEAM AI, Apr 8, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GLENN@TEAM AI

GLENN@TEAM AI Karting
    Sponsor

Jun 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    This Grigio Titanio with Nero interior Modena is in immaculate condition and is ready to go for it's new owner. Chassis ZFFYU51A0Y0121233 has 27k miles and it's last major service was done in May of 2017 at 23k miles. Mechanically, it has had a new clutch, all stickies addressed except hood & gas cap release buttons, new tires in 2018, a new A/C compressor installed last month, and a fresh annual in January of 2020. Cosmetically the car is in excellent condition with very nice original paint, clear headlight lenses, and NO scrapes on the underside of the front spoiler! Inside, the Dayona seats have almost no wear and most of the interior pieces have been replaced with Macarbon parts. The one flaw in the interior is the leather dash is starting to pull. It is still very presentable, but eventually will have to be addressed. The car comes with a complete set of books and tools, 3 key FOB's, and records from new.

Now for the best part, this car is equipped with numerous highly desirable upgrades;
    - Tubi Muffler
    - Fabspeed exhaust headers w/blankets & heat shields!
    - Challenge wheels
    - Challenge rear grill
    - 430 transmission mounts
    - upgraded 360 CS TCU (#211023)
    - yellow 360 CS speedo
    - Carbon interior pieces; paddle shifters, center console, A/C control panel, instrument binnacle, and doors

To discuss further please call Glenn Butler at 704-962-9683
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Performify likes this.
  2. cfensty

cfensty Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    Hey Glenn. I owned this car for a few years not that long ago and she was fantastic. The car is such solid and sorted example compared to so many 360s out there. If anyone has questions please feel free to reach out and I will do my best to help!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Jakuzzi, rampante550, JoeTSI and 2 others like this.
  3. leeber

leeber Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2012
    Charleston, SC
    beautiful car, and i am only a couple hours away. hmmmm, covid quarantine has me thinking!

psych0hans likes this.
  4. GLENN@TEAM AI

GLENN@TEAM AI Karting
    Sponsor

Jun 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    Our shop just did a clutch reading on the car - 18% so 82% clutch life left!

Keith Ngulube likes this.
  5. ke0kie

ke0kie Rookie

Jul 26, 2007
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Scott Jones
    I sent you TXT message, can we chat?

6. TheRealFlyingBear

Apr 27, 2020
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Beautiful car! Where is it located?

7. ke0kie

ke0kie Rookie

Jul 26, 2007
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Scott Jones
    Deal pending.

8. cfensty

cfensty Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    JRE likes this.
  9. TheRealFlyingBear

Apr 27, 2020
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Is this still available?

10. GLENN@TEAM AI

GLENN@TEAM AI Karting
    Sponsor

Jun 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    sale is pending. Lenders are involved so always slows a transaction down. I will keep everyone posted as to status, which should be finalized over the next few days.

11. ke0kie

ke0kie Rookie

Jul 26, 2007
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Scott Jones
    SOLD ;)

Performify likes this.