Avoid La Scuderia Rossa / Orlando Vetrano | Page 9 | FerrariChat

Avoid La Scuderia Rossa / Orlando Vetrano

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by fxdwgs, Aug 30, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. henk3

henk3 Karting

Feb 14, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Full Name:
    Henk de Vries
    It is amazing that this cannot be stopped. I have passed this on to my lical Ferrari owner's club.
    Please do the same!
    Have tried to alert the police, but they cannot do anything.
    A lawyer maybe?
    Henk

2. henk3

henk3 Karting

Feb 14, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Full Name:
    Henk de Vries
    Van: Henk de Vries
    Datum: 16 april 2020 om 21:53:04 CEST
    Aan: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
    Onderwerp: Fraud

To the new management,

Are you at all aware that you have taken over a fraudulent business?

There are many customers with tens of thousands of Euros claims against la scuderia rossa. Are you going to settle all these claims? I am one of these, with 3800 euros for parts prepaid and never delivered.

Please advise,

3. henk3

henk3 Karting

Feb 14, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Full Name:
    Henk de Vries
    Fm: "La Scuderia Rossa.com ." <[email protected]>
    Date: 16 april 2020 om 22:49:35 CEST
    Subject: Fraud
    Please note Sir,
    I have past your information to Mr Vetrano,
    he will call you, I ask if you can please take off the comments you recently wrote online as it only causes further problems which lead to not resolving your issues .
    Mr Vetrano states that in the past thanks to these defamation activity online he had a hard time to resolve your issues and some Others, he did as I understand resolved many and even seen this online

16 apr. 2020 at 22:22 La Scuderia Rossa.com . <[email protected]> wrote
    Thank you very much for letting us see this information we have been notified by Mr Wilobe : we will react to this, but as I state Mr Vetrano has resolved with many clients as I know of and had business problems that if you give me your phone number can get Mr Vetrano to contact you and explain

16 apr. 2020 at 21:55 La Scuderia Rossa.com . <[email protected]> wrote:

we have not bought a business we bought a domain name

4. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    the unbelievable balls on these scumbags to thinly veil a threat in that above email is insanity

“remove the bad info, or else...”

problem is, anyone who has been ripped off literally has nothing to lose as the odds of recouping are so slim (ask me how I know?)

LaScuderiaRossa can burn

these scum bags tried to take my friend for $25K USD for Daytona seats THAT THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE (not surprised btw)

let’s get these threads to the top of Google and when Covid clears up, send Sid :)

henk3, Nospinzone and Texas Forever like this.
  5. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Unfortunately poor Sid has been banned.

As for,"we have not bought a business we bought a domain name", they bought the wrong domain name. Evidently Vetrano made his last fraudulent sale under that name.

6. willrace

willrace Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2006
    North Tay-has
    Full Name:
    Kurt
    STILL trying to figure out the "Why" of that ban.

7. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Ignoring multiple clear moderation instructions immediately after they were issued. Long moderation history. The team eventually gave up trying to help him reform and he got to the end of the road.

Not worth getting into any more detail than that.

All the best,
    Andrew.

8. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Was there a specific thread or topic?

9. NeuroBeaker

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Formula1.

All the best,
    Andrew.

10. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    What a shame. He was far and away one of the most interesting people on here.

And, he is one of the few who has gone well above the norm in terms of helping others in the community.

Would love to see him posting again here someday. (Maybe with an F1 forum ban if needed - although he might not go for that, given his passion for the sport.)

willrace likes this.
  11. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Thanks. How long is the ban?

12. NeuroBeaker

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Permanent.

All the best,
    Andrew.

13. willrace

willrace Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2006
    North Tay-has
    Full Name:
    Kurt
    :(

14. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Does anyone think it's incredibly convenient this "company" only accepts wire transfers as payment?

You know what type of payment is 99.9% impossible to recoup if there's a transaction gone awry? WIRE TRANSFERS.

Hence PayPal, Transferwise and other alternatives exist, to protect the buyers. Once money is sent via wire, your window to recall that transaction is VERY slim, and it takes the bank working with you, which is very unlikely. Serial criminals will literally set up their accounts to "auto" empty once a wire is pushed through, so you send it, it clears, and it's gone in an instant. The bank WILL not "get your money back". Then the thief just sets up a different account, at a different bank.

I would go out on a limb to say here, with La Scuderia Rossa, they have likely gone through multiple banks, and accounts, over the past few years.

Whoever has been ripped off by them should compare their banking details here, I bet my haunch is right...Then the criminal wheel can keep spinning, as they likely have a hand full of parts "in house" and everything else on their site is ripped off from other places on the internet, and they do not possess, or even pretend to try to find the part, they want your money, then the rackets over...

If you're reading this, La Scuderia Rossa, which we all know you are, come on here and defend yourselves, your actions, and give these people back their THOUSANDS of stolen dollars.

15. 04575GTC

04575GTC Rookie

Nov 17, 2013
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Guido Frensemeyer
    Hi all, my first post here as I found your helpful information about Orlando Vetrano / La Scuderia Rossa. I was also cheated, Transferred €3800,- for a flying mirror for my 1985 MS, never got it After several weeks I went to the local police / court and filed a lawsuit. Around three month later got the answer that the investigation had been stopped due to no help from Italian police and too little information about the identity of Orlando Vetrano. Case closed. I can also recommend, NEVER buying from him. If his real name is O V, nobody knows. However, don´t let people like O V stop enjoying our beautiful cars.

henk3 and dedo tanzi like this.
  16. henk3

henk3 Karting

Feb 14, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Full Name:
    Henk de Vries
    It is amazing that it is not possible to have the website taken down, so they (whoever they are) can continue

17. DonB

DonB Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 11, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Don Bartz
    Maybe need a little Soprano justice?

ShineKen likes this.
  18. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Funny story. My buddy in Australia was looking for a 355 non airbag steering wheel which is quite rare to find on the used market. It was listed on La Scuderia Rossa. I told him this company is a scam.

My buddy tells them they have a bad reputation and doesn’t trust them. He asks them to send the steering wheel and when he receives it, he will immediately pay them for it. Sounds crazy right? Lo and behold.. they actually send the steering wheel! $2k USD part. My buddy was shocked. Wired them funds immediately.

Don’t support these crooks. But if you really need an item... ask them to send it to you first. And don’t pay lol!!! Maybe we should all do this for some payback :)

Kokose7en likes this.
  19. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    What happened?

mymelody12 and Yassa like this.
  20. henk3

henk3 Karting

Feb 14, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Full Name:
    Henk de Vries
    The company has been taken over by other people who decline any responsibility. Italy is part of the EU but apparently the legal system there is unable to shut these criminals down. Very frustrating.

Boomhauer likes this.
  21. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Hate to break it to you buddy....but ya’ll been played... again.

There is no other company. This has always been and will continue to be a one man operation by the legend, Mr. Vetrano himself.

henk3 and 19633500GT like this.
  22. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I have recently been in extensive contact with the legend himself. Unfortunately, we were not able to make a deal happen in a trustworthy way that I would be comfortable with. I am well aware of his reputation for years. He is also well aware of his reputation. He is well-connected and can get certain goods. Consider him a broker moreso than a business having large inventory of rare Ferrari items ... which is completely fine.

23. henk3

henk3 Karting

Feb 14, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Full Name:
    Henk de Vries
    Not completely fine. He still owes me 3800 euros for items never delivered , now years ago. I have moved on, but our world is better off without people abusing good faith.

RonH and 19633500GT like this.
  24. merstheman

merstheman F1 Rookie

Apr 13, 2007
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Can't believe this dude is being called a legend. He's a crook, and should be in jail.

25. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Legendary crook ;)