Ferrari 360 F1 in OC? | FerrariChat

Ferrari 360 F1 in OC?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by FR500GT, Mar 30, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FR500GT

FR500GT Rookie

Jan 26, 2020
    Orange County, CA
    Hey guys, I'm new here and probably going to be in the market for a Ferrari 360 with F1 transmission soon. Just wondering if anyone in the Orange County area has one (stock or modded) that they wouldn't mind doing a ride along and give a more in depth real life experience of owning/maintaining. I'm coming from an Aston Martin Vantage Sport-Shift so I am already familiar with single clutch transmissions but curious how this rates against it. Thanks in advance!

2. robertpel9

robertpel9 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 28, 2004
    Orange County CA
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I have one with challenge stradale TCU and challenge wheels. Mint red tan that I may be putting up for sale. Just serviced last month. All records back to window sticker even. PPF in suntek. Truly mint

I have a business in orange and live in yorba linda

Text me at 714.336.9315 I am happy yo meet up

3. calder1

calder1 F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 26, 2006
    Redondo Beach
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Probably a little far for you but I have one that is at my shop that I am happy to take you out in and discuss etc if you wanted to make the drive to Redondo beach.

4. FR500GT

FR500GT Rookie

Jan 26, 2020
    Orange County, CA
    Thanks Richard. Text sent!

Thanks Craig. Looks like you are about 30 miles away which isn't too bad. Will definitely take you up on this! What are your hours?

There is a black 2004 for sale near you in Hermosa that I have been meaning to drive up to take a look at too.

5. calder1

calder1 F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 26, 2006
    Redondo Beach
    Full Name:
    Craig

Hi, I am open Monday to Friday . 8am to 5pm. let me know which day works. Call me regarding the car near me also , 310 937 6700

lamontlawyer921 likes this.
  6. FR500GT

FR500GT Rookie

Jan 26, 2020
    Orange County, CA
    Pleasure speaking with you over the phone a few weeks ago. I'm going to try to come up this next Tuesday morning if you're still up for it.

7. calder1

calder1 F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 26, 2006
    Redondo Beach
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Sounds good , I’ll make sure the car is at the shop

8. calder1

calder1 F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 26, 2006
    Redondo Beach
    Full Name:
    Craig
    hi , just checking that you still want to come to the shop tomorrow to check out the 360 ? It’s at my house but I can drive it to work tomorrow if your coming .

9. FR500GT

FR500GT Rookie

Jan 26, 2020
    Orange County, CA
    Sorry I missed this! With everything going on, I’ll have to plan another time to come up. Will call you directly in advance!