360 - 360 sending unit problem. | FerrariChat

360 360 sending unit problem.

Discussion in '360/430' started by tonino ct, Apr 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tonino ct

tonino ct Karting

Mar 1, 2018
    Full Name:
    tonino tony
    Hi Guys. I just experienced this problem on my 360 spider. I had 2 bars and the gas warning light was blinking.
    So I went to the gas station. After I filled up the car, the 2 bars were gone and the gas warning light continue to blink. I have a full tank of gas and the gauge shows I am on empty.
    What could have happened to the sending unit? Could I blown a fuse?
    Sorry for the miss spell. I am from Italy.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. John Argentino

Apr 19, 2020
    Melbourne Australia
    Full Name:
    John Argentino
    I have a similar problem. I's just filled the tank and took off and the warning light came up on the dash and all the bars disappeared. Did a total power shutdown and left it a while and powered back up. Still no good. Would appreciate some input. I too am a new user of this forum and am also a bit confused as to how to navidate

3. DDavid

DDavid Karting

May 3, 2018
    Full Name:
    DDD
    Check your messages John....

4. tonino ct

tonino ct Karting

Mar 1, 2018
    Full Name:
    tonino tony
    I remover the sending unit and I notest the float including the holding rod was disconnect. I Just put it back very easy to do it make sure the tank is almost empty that will make it easier to remove the unit.

5. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Given that they redesigned it so it would show full when full, I wouldn't try to fix it, I would just replace it.

6. John Argentino

Apr 19, 2020
    Melbourne Australia
    Full Name:
    John Argentino
    Either way, Its a great outcome. I'll get onto mine ASAP. Thanks for everybody's input