For Sale - F430 20in black "458" wheels w/ new PS4S tires | FerrariChat

For Sale F430 20in black "458" wheels w/ new PS4S tires

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by PCarRI, Apr 24, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    For sale to FChat-ers before they go off to the 'Bay at a significantly higher price.

My new-to-me 2006 F430 Spider that came up to New England from Florida had some beautiful black 458-style 20" wheels. Part of my purchase was for the dealer to install new Michelin PS4S's, 255/30/20 up front and 325/25/20 in the rear. Actually liked the look, and I usually don't like black wheels (see below of my car with the wheels on).

Unfortunately, my wife wasn't keen on the ride quality (being in the Northeast, our roads aren't exactly pristine like other parts of the county) and I ended up buying some OEM 19's from an awesome fellow FChat-er. As such, these wheels are for sale but I wanted to offer them up here at a discount before I put them on eBay.

Link to the manufacturer and original price of the wheels is here, as you can see they look very much like 458 wheels. Center caps and valve covers included, as would be shipping.

In full disclosure, one wheel has what looks like two small chips in it. I've attached those pics in a second post below this first one. Aside from that, I can't find anything wrong with them (however please note I'm not a wheel or tire guy). Tires have 500 miles on them, still have the rubber nubs on the sides and the depth is shown below with a penny.

Going on eBay for $3k + $300 shipping, but will do $2800 PayPal-ed with standard ground shipping included to "keep them in the family". This is for the entire package: wheels, tires, center caps, valve covers, the correct size lug bolts and security key for the lugs. The tires alone are $1500 on TireRack before shipping and the wheels are about $500 each, so I feel like this is a more than fair offer for a nice set of wheels for someone with better roads than I have!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

2. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    Pics set 2

Attached Files:

3. FSM348

FSM348 Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2017
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Dan Smith
    Good luck with the sale! For interested buyers I would like to say my experience with seller on a previous transaction was great and very easy to work with.

4. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    Thank you sir!

5. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA