Ferrari gatherings in Buckhead 2020 | FerrariChat

Ferrari gatherings in Buckhead 2020

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Gatorrari, Jan 25, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Since this is a new year, I thought that this deserved a new thread. (I dislike Tom's continuing use of the word "Corso", since that pertains to a host coffee shop which is long gone. A more appropriate term would be a translation of "Cars & Coffee", which in this case would be "Cavallini e Cappuccini". But then, that's rather lengthy, so maybe "Corso" isn't so bad after all.)

Today's chilly weather made the street a wind tunnel, so you won't see many people in these photos; they were hunkering down in the coffee shop around the corner. My car is in the shop so was absent, and all those factors limited participation to 11 Ferraris (one which showed up just as I was leaving) and a German interloper. But 4 of the cars had 12 cylinders, which is a pretty good percentage.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

DefunctNeurons and ThunderRolls like this.
  2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
  3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    P.S. Look closely in the fifth photo and you'll see that the 488 Pista has BLUE carbon-fiber body parts!

DefunctNeurons likes this.
  4. csmny63

csmny63 Rookie

Oct 4, 2019
    Full Name:
    Christopher S Moorman
    Hey, friends..what day is this held? Last Saturday of the month at Streets of Buckhead?

5. steved033

steved033 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 12, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Steve D.
    Yep. the 29th this year.

sjd

6. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    In other words, Leap Day!

7. 4right

4right F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Just realised it’s the last Saturday of the month. When will we be getting this going again?