Wanted - Wanted 355 underbody covers | FerrariChat

Wanted Wanted 355 underbody covers

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Chad Thomas, Apr 26, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chad Thomas

Chad Thomas Karting

May 21, 2019
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Chad Thomas
  2. sevminasyan

sevminasyan Formula 3

Jun 24, 2008
    Glendale, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Can you be a little specific? There are about 10 covers in the bottom
    Small ones can be shipped from USA large once

3. Chad Thomas

Chad Thomas Karting

May 21, 2019
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Chad Thomas
    Hi, I’m searching for the 3 main underbody covers. The large ones.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. cheungchoyui

cheungchoyui Karting

Oct 16, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Joe Cheung
  5. Tony Baunach

Tony Baunach Karting
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2007
    All around the world
    Take care guys there are plenty of versions...
    GTB/GTS:
    Early models have flat surface and no additional air channel part no64245000

Then from assy no. 20940 they introduced an additional air channel (stability measures?!) part no 64841200

spider:
    Early version till 20939 same issue as gtb gts no air channel but additionally two mounting points (or more?) LESS than gtb gts if i am not wrong?! Part no 64526000

later version with air channel from 20940
    Part no 64841300

According to the early or late version the next section to the rear will match the air channel of the later version or it will be all flat together with an early flat middle section.

I can give you lead to original 1x 64841200 and 1x64841100 in new condition (not discussed here since no versions apparently). If you need one of those happy to help.
    Of all of these exist remakes normally as well.

If anybody has something to correct or pictures to add to confirm the version feel free...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Illyria likes this.
  6. Illyria

Illyria Rookie

Nov 14, 2019
    Canberra
    Full Name:
    Anthony Pesec
    You are correct Tony saying that up to assembly no. 20940 the middle front and middle rear sections are "flat" (sections 2 and 3) for the non-spider.

I'm actually one of these early 2.7 section 2 pieces, part # 64245000, in case anybody knows of one that's selling for a reasonable price.

Section 1 (under luggage compartment #64841100) and section 4 (diffusers under exhausts) I believe are common on all F355 models but it's sections 2 and 3 that you have be sure about depending on assembly no of your car and spider / non-spider. It's best to check on the eurospares website.

7. Tony Baunach

Tony Baunach Karting
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2007
    All around the world
    Just posted two of the mentioned trays for local sale in Australia however be aware: not for Spider not for Very early models... :) as clarified above.

Chad Thomas likes this.