Back in the Club, this time with a 458 Italia | FerrariChat

Back in the Club, this time with a 458 Italia

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by lamontlawyer921, Apr 27, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lamontlawyer921

lamontlawyer921 Formula Junior
    Owner

Jul 1, 2010
    The West Coast
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I sold my last F430 several years back. Finally picked up a 458, after wanting one for a couple of years. The search was about 6 months long. Ended up going with red after having (2) Silverstone F430's. So happy I got Ferrari red this time. The car just pops. Wanted to thank Southbay Ferrari and Brendan who handled a very smooth transaction and test drive, etc. Had a PPI done at Fastcars down the street, as always Craig immediately got the car in, and did full testing, including compression, even though car came with 2 year Powertrain warranty. Car was flat-bedded straight to Polished Protection in Signal Hill. Thanks to Mike who came to the dealership before I even bought the car to give me his opinion on the paint condition, and to Nick the owner of Polished Protection who is very detail orientated. I had them do full 2-step color correction, Xpel total front end, and their premium lifetime warranty Ceramic Coating. Car does look amazing. 2010, 15,800 miles, Red on black, powered daytonas, shields, navi, red calipers, white tach, carbon wheel, sport sills, came with 2 keys, manual, cover, battery tender, etc. 1-owner car. Car drives pretty awesome. The buttons are a little sticky, but better than others I looked at. Very little bolster wear, and very little leather shrinkage on dash.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

blkdiablo33, Mmckee and dweintra like this.
  2. RaceMX-M3

RaceMX-M3 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2010
    Frisco, TX
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Very nice car, congrats!

lamontlawyer921 likes this.
  3. FastRed355

FastRed355 Formula 3

Oct 3, 2003
    Westwood
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Welcome back

4. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe Formula 3

Sep 3, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Grigio Silverstone looks great on F430's! But, with these 458's or 488's they just look perfect in RED! Congrats!