For Sale - Ronal LZ-VT wheels w/ potenza tires | FerrariChat

For Sale Ronal LZ-VT wheels w/ potenza tires

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Mitchell kohrmann, Apr 28, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mitchell kohrmann

Oct 7, 2019
    Columbus, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Arthur kohrmann
    Ronal LZ-VT Wheels With Bridgestone Potenza Tires. These came with my car when purchased. Overall good condition with slight curb rash shown in pictures. They seem to measure 19.5, but I believe they are 19’s. Bolt pattern is 5x108 and center bore is 67mm. Fronts are 9” wide, backs are 10”. The space from mounting plate to the back of the rim seems to be 7” in the back and 5.5” in front. These were hand measured, so they might be + or - .5 inch or so. Tires are 295 and 225 and are basically new, no cuts, gouges, cracks or anything like that. The ronal center caps are still there, with a Ferrari metal cover on them. I’m unsure of what they are worth now, the wheels retailed for 1,500 and the tires were about 900 for the 4. Send me your best offer. Anything goes. Thanks! Location is Columbus Ohio. Pickup, or shipping upon request available.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Mitchell kohrmann

Oct 7, 2019
    Columbus, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Arthur kohrmann
    I
    I just double checked the tire sizes and they are 225/40/18 and 295/35/18, so they are 18’s instead of 19’s. Sorry about that!

3. 328partsneeded

Oct 8, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Greg McNeely
    Are these still available? I'm interested.