For Sale - 360 valveless exhaust pipes | FerrariChat

For Sale 360 valveless exhaust pipes

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by timwu12, Nov 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    I have a set of stainless steel valveless exhaust pipes from a 360 X-OST muffler set that I was going to retrofit onto my CS/F430 system so that I could have stainless tips instead of blackened F430 stock tips but the black tips have grown on me so I won't be needing these pipes anymore.

These are just the exhaust pipes, no muffler included, and these WILL work with the OEM muffler so if you wanted to get rid of the rattling valves on your OEM system and reduce some weight in your pipes while keeping the stainless tip look, this would be perfect for that.

Only issue is on the left exhaust pipe, the link plate that connects the 2 exhaust pipes looks to have vibrated off. I've had no issues with the pipe when the pipes were on my car but this would be an easy fix at any muffler shop if you wanted to re-weld a plate there or just run it as is as I've had no issues and the exhaust tips don't bounce around because they're welded at the flange plate as well.

Looking for $500 shipped in the lower 48. I can ship worldwide at buyer's expense.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    Let’s make this $400 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

3. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    Cleaning out my garage and saw I still had this, $150 shipped now.

4. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    Any interest at $100 shipped?

If nothing else, you could cut the tips off and have them welded to your current exhaust to get a new style tip!

That was my intention but I decided to go a different way in the end.

5. CCRider66

CCRider66 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 29, 2014
    Sussex, WI
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I'll take then off you hands :)

6. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014