Make an offer before or after PPI? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Make an offer before or after PPI?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by BLAMPEE, May 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al
    little things like this annoy me , maybe it's nothing

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

IS there an independent anyone can recommend?

Hell....I have done a test drive and inspection for an out of state FChatter before (they bought the car on my review).

Any FChatter in NYC area wanna get out of the house and go look at this vehicle for me? :D

I am asking for a better pic as I agree with you 100% as I care very much about the cosmetics on a used car--especially if it only has 3,600 miles!

3. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al
    If you are serious and no one else is closer , they are 20min away from my office.

See what windows of time they can show. I can go around lunch hrs. Tomorrow, Fri, Mon, next Thurs or Fri.

Do they have window sticker , both keys?

anunakki likes this.
  4. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    ... add another $1200-$1500 for those leather repairs ...

S

Alcav5 likes this.
  5. BLAMPEE

I figured about that. Thank you, Steve.

I am so close to making an offer on this—this is the first Cali I’ve seen that made me want to make an offer. And As much as I absolutely love the color combo and the spec list I might have to pass on this. :(

I just can’t believe it’s so bad considering it’s not old and it has 3,600 miles on it.

6. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al
    Yup , something not right.

Dash came out , not put back right ? Does it have radar or aftermarket anything

7. BLAMPEE

haven’t asked but I don’t see anything aftermarket in the photos.

8. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Was it left out to bake in the sun at some point, or stored in a blazing hot warehouse?

I'd run.

9. Tamahal

Tamahal Formula Junior

Mar 8, 2019
    Full Name:
    TAMAHAL
    do not get emotional about any car you are looking to buy, before you buy it..... there are many cali out there to buy, and many more will come up.. always look at the car in person. If you have any doubt, move on . 3,600 miles on it and the interior is , well not 3,600 mile standard. But if your still interested, make an offer and then get a PPI, all you have to lose is $350 bucks.

readplays, Boomhauer and BLAMPEE like this.
  10. BLAMPEE

I have moved further away from closing this deal looking at the condition of it. :(