For Sale - 2010 Ferrari California - Low Mileage - $76,888 | FerrariChat

For Sale 2010 Ferrari California - Low Mileage - $76,888

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Gen94, May 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gen94

Gen94 Rookie

May 17, 2020
    Full Name:
    Gen Zhao
    Here I have my 2010 Ferrari California GT convertible with a very low mileage: 20,562 miles for sale. It was properly maintained and regular serviced at Boardwalk Ferrari, Dallas.

CLEAN CARFAX, NO ACCIDENTS, never been tracked or raced. This is a sliver model originally, but I wrapped it as a more attractive neon yellow color and black top. The outside look is perfect. It also had the gorgeous peanut butter leather interior, and premium Daytona racing seats. It has an automatic dual clutch transmission, with manual paddle shifting option. The exhaust valves also sounds amazing.

The convertible top still works perfectly and is a real eye catcher when opening and closing. Comes with premium carbon ceramic brakes w/ yellow brake calipers, Pirelli P Zero tires. AC blows ice cubes. It comes with me for three years, during my senior year of college in Nebraska and then to Dallas. I put 3,500 miles on it, and always drive it very carefully. It’s very reliable and never shows me any warning lights. I did the regular oil change, tire maintenance, and also the full maintenance per year on it. Besides, I just put a new battery on it the last month.

Now I plan to sell it as a very nice price. I hope the next owner is a real fan of Ferrari and would treat it as your sweetheart. I don’t want to get extra benefit on selling it, but just wish to look up someone who really love it.

So it’s priced as $76, 888! Thank you for reading my ad! Have a great day!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe Formula 3

Sep 3, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Nice car/Nice price, but IMHO if you removed the wrap I bet it sells much faster....just my .02
    Good luck with the sale!

Caphill, Gershwin, Monteman and 28 others like this.
  3. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

Yep.

+1000

4. RWP137

RWP137 Formula 3

Apr 29, 2013
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Any pics from before the wrap was applied?

Michael_Davis and Brocco like this.
  5. jag-oo-r

jag-oo-r Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Call me crazy..... but I kinda like it. I don't love silver cars to begin with, so this, for me, is a bit of an improvement, haha.

It does probably more belong on a Lamborghini though. ;-)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

DEPZ, NuorderSG and Stentboy like this.
  6. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    I hate to pile on. As much as I’ve been looking for a green car, something just misses on a California, I’ve looked at green McLaren’s, Porsche’s, Lambo’s etc., but I think this would look better in its natural silver.

7. Mcorrallo

Mcorrallo Karting

Jan 28, 2014
    I think you should leave the wrap on. Let the next owner decide if he wants to keep it.

8. Mcorrallo

Mcorrallo Karting

Jan 28, 2014
    I had a 2006 F430 Spider with the F1 transmission which I thought was a single clutch. Is the transmission in this car an improvement over the one that was in my F430? Because I didn't like that one.

9. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    The California was the first car to have the dual clutch transmission, which is on all Ferraris now, yes, big improvement over the F1.

AHudson and tomc like this.
  10. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I agree and I guess it depends upon the quality of the wrap and what the paint looks underneath the wrap. Perhaps it was wrapped because the paint was not that great. Where in the Dallas area can the car be seen?

11. Stoyan

Stoyan Rookie

Jan 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Stoyan
    The real problem with the wrap is, nobody knows what the paint looks like beneath.

12. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    If it's Silverstone under that wrap and you actually want to sell it this year, clean it up. Recommend you stop advertising a 20k miles car as low miles, isn't by Ferrari community standards. It's very well priced. Just give the car back it's dignity and do a proper shoot when it's back to it's original color and it'll sell quickly.

Adamas, JLF, Brocco and 3 others like this.
  13. jag-oo-r

jag-oo-r Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
  14. ferraricn

ferraricn Rookie

Mar 12, 2019
    Full Name:
    henry zhan
    im interested my # is 9093583336

15. RWP137

RWP137 Formula 3

Apr 29, 2013
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Looks like Grigio Silverstone Metallic

NuorderSG likes this.
  16. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    This was a dump and run ad. Seller hasn’t been back to answer questions.

Husker likes this.
  17. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    #17 HOF Ferrari, May 21, 2020
    Last edited: May 21, 2020
    That was his first post...but he's "silver subscribed"? maybe he just doesn't realize how active F-Chat is

Carfax shows he's owned it since February 2018

18. Friar93

Friar93 Rookie

Apr 7, 2007
    I couldn't get past the price of $76,888?..... its like someone had to use an FX rate conversion

19. Scott98

Scott98 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2004
    Weston, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Nice car to have in college too.

BLAMPEE likes this.
  20. Mcorrallo

Mcorrallo Karting

Jan 28, 2014
    Something is odd about this. No response to a PM either.

21. dr_rob

dr_rob Karting

Oct 8, 2008
    Sacramento
    Full Name:
    Rob
    He also cut and pasted several phrases from an earlier California for sale ad from another poster. Seems odd.

22. Vahallo

Vahallo Rookie

May 25, 2020
    Full Name:
    Sebastian Cosentino Jr
    Hello I’m interested

23. Gen94

Gen94 Rookie

May 17, 2020
    Full Name:
    Gen Zhao
    Hello Everyone, I'm the guy that posted this ad. I'm so sorry that I didn't reply your questions at the first moment. This one is my first time to post an ad on this forum and I didn't realize how active it is... I posted this ad before my summer trip...Now I just come back and check it. I apologize for all the delay due to my unfamiliar to this forum.

For the wrap itself, I personally prefer to keep it and let the next owner decide whether to keep or move it. That's my favorite color , I cost a lot on this wrap and I really had a good memory of working on it...So I'd like to let the next owner make the decision. But thank you guys for suggesting me on that!

About the original color: well, I remembered that the previous owner described it as "sliver" so I use this word, but you're right, it can be also described as grey or brown or something else like that...The understanding of the color words may be different by person, but I will show you the original photo of it:

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

I really appreciate everyone of you guys who paid attention on my ad, and I'm currently trying to work with who firstly tried to contact with me. If I still looking for the next potential owner, I'll update this thread and let you know.

Thank you guys very much! Best wishes to you.

24. Gen94

Gen94 Rookie

May 17, 2020
    Full Name:
    Gen Zhao
  25. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    Read the writing quality and wording of his posts ..... Unlikely anyone real or that has even sat in a F car .....