F430 Car cover fitment | Page 2 | FerrariChat

F430 Car cover fitment

Discussion in '360/430' started by azzurribaggio, Aug 27, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Danedingerson

Danedingerson Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 26, 2011
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Dane
    Is your cover bought more recent? Or 13 years old like mine? Perhaps they made them fit better.

2. Tamahal

Tamahal Formula Junior

Mar 8, 2019
    Full Name:
    TAMAHAL
    nice, wish i had room for a lift in the garage...

3. Jgivoo

Jgivoo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2016
    New Jersey
    I have two factory OEM covers for my 08 F430. both cover the entire car perfectly.

My 599 OEM cover fits the 430, albeit a little loose. Like wearing a XXL shirt and all I need is a Small.

4. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    I am in a difficult position with this. I have such a small garage (typical new build UK garage) and use a cover to keep both dust and scratches from usually me squeezing past the car to get around my garage.

I think therefore before putting the cover on the car needs to be clean. If I am not going to use it for a week or so then I have to clean the car prior to putting the cover on. Otherwise I leave it off bearing in mind I might scratch it should I need to get past it in my garage,

5. Tamahal

Tamahal Formula Junior

Mar 8, 2019
    Full Name:
    TAMAHAL
    My issues is the damn cats. We have outdoor cats and if I leave the garage open, they jump all over the cars. With the cover on, I’m worry free, thought I still make sure the damn cats stay out.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

6. cole328

cole328 Formula Junior

May 9, 2014
    ha!

7. Tamahal

Tamahal Formula Junior

Mar 8, 2019
    Full Name:
    TAMAHAL
    Lol!! Though the cats keep the mice away, but.... the mice don’t scratch my cars... it’s a cat and mice world my friend , a cat and mice world...

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat