Sold - CD Changer for F355, 456, 550 | FerrariChat

Sold CD Changer for F355, 456, 550

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Vintage12, Oct 26, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Vintage12

Vintage12 Karting

Aug 26, 2013
    SW Florida
    Full Name:
    Colin
    Ferrari F355 456 550 Sony CD Changer CDX-F20 P/N 172947 (original P/N 168971) and Unilink Interface cable. Condition is Used.

This unit is an OEM branded Ferrari 6 Disc CD Changer supplied by Sony and fitted to the F355, 456 and 550 models. It may also fit some earlier 360 and 575 models. This is not compatible with the Becker stereos. The unit was tested with the Ferrari radio you see pictured (radio not included in sale). The Unilink 15 foot Interface cable is included, along with the mounting brackets, CD Changer and 6 disc capacity Sony loader.

The unit is working as tested, it has some scratches on the bottom otherwise looks in good overall condition. The door is very stiff to close and is catching on the lower door slide which has a bend in it (see picture), this may be correctable but I have not had time to investigate further.

Offered on the bay for $600 + $20 shipping, will discount 15% to FChat members and accept first offer at $510 + $20 shipping (US).
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Vintage12

Vintage12 Karting

Aug 26, 2013
    SW Florida
    Full Name:
    Colin
    Still available at $510 + shipping.

3. Vintage12

Vintage12 Karting

Aug 26, 2013
    SW Florida
    Full Name:
    Colin
    Now $450 + shipping for FChat members. The correct Ferrari branded units don't come along too often.

4. Chad Thomas

Chad Thomas Karting

May 21, 2019
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Chad Thomas
    Hi there is this still for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. Vintage12

Vintage12 Karting

Aug 26, 2013
    SW Florida
    Full Name:
    Colin
    Hello Chad. Yes, I still have it if you are interested. Thanks, Colin.

6. Chad Thomas

Chad Thomas Karting

May 21, 2019
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Chad Thomas
  7. Vintage12

Vintage12 Karting

Aug 26, 2013
    SW Florida
    Full Name:
    Colin
    Florida, USA. Need it shipped to Oz?

8. Chad Thomas

Chad Thomas Karting

May 21, 2019
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Chad Thomas
    Thanks mate, wow the US/AUD dollar is terrible at the moment. I’m sorry to ask but is there any better you can do on the price?

9. Vintage12

Vintage12 Karting

Aug 26, 2013
    SW Florida
    Full Name:
    Colin
    Hi Chad, As you know, I reduced it quite a bit already. Will USD $400 do it? You'll need to cover the shipping costs, if you give me your postal code or address I can get a quote for that probably on Monday. Thanks, Colin.

10. Chad Thomas

Chad Thomas Karting

May 21, 2019
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Chad Thomas
    Hi Colin, any chance we could do $300us plus shipping? It’s just that there’s a few of them on eBay (BE2660), yours has the logo which I like. Sorry mate I never like haggling, it’s just that this car has cost me a fortune to restore, I’ve got to weigh up if it’s worth the difference for the logo on something that’s covered under the carpet trim & won’t see it.

11. Chad Thomas

Chad Thomas Karting

May 21, 2019
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Chad Thomas
  12. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Still available?

13. Vintage12

Vintage12 Karting

Aug 26, 2013
    SW Florida
    Full Name:
    Colin
    I still have this somewhere. We moved house recently so I would need to search around for it.

C'dwic likes this.
  14. Vintage12

Vintage12 Karting

Aug 26, 2013
    SW Florida
    Full Name:
    Colin
    Item is sold, ad may be removed. Thank you.