Westchester NY, 2013 QP service question? | FerrariChat

Westchester NY, 2013 QP service question?

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by spyder5cf, May 17, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spyder5cf

spyder5cf Rookie

May 18, 2005
    NYC
    Hello Everyone,
    I just purchase a 2013 Maserati Quattroporte back in March, love it by the way. So, the passenger rear side window must of came off the track or mechanism. I hear the motor working but window is not responding. Does anyone on the forum know of a reliable shop/etc to bring my car to be fixed. I emailed Maserati of White Plains my issue today, waiting for a response tomorrow.
    If anyone has a recommendation of another place to bring car too I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thank you.

2. 71Satisfaction

71Satisfaction Formula 3

Jul 15, 2012
    New York and Norway
    Full Name:
    Art
    Have you tried Wide World of Cars in Spring Valley? ... they are in the same area - or are they considered the same as "White Plains Maserati"?
    I have no direct service experience with them, but they have a big customer base, and fairly large service dept.
    Best of luck,
    - Art

3. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    i wld not bring a 2013 to a dealer unless you have way overstocked on vaseline due to c19. id take it to tommy at p1 in stamford if he is willing to take a new client.

4. italiancars

italiancars F1 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    Hershey, PA
    If you’re going to a franchise Maserati dealer for a pre FCA, find a Ferrari/Maserati dealer. The Chrysler appointed dealerships are not familiar with the cars and have enough trouble working on the current generation of Maseratis.