Is it time for gun control in Washington? | Page 130 | FerrariChat

Is it time for gun control in Washington?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Aircon, Sep 17, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    And who knew DJT would be such a hero to Little Rocket Man that he becomes a fanboi!

2. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Just people with "outstanding haircuts" uniting and complementing each other on their Emperor's new clothes

3. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Should you be making fun of people’s haircuts

Gizzi and IanB like this.
  4. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    I'm lucky to have ANY hair at all !!

5. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Elton John is a Trump fan? Fair enough.

6. DMWC

DMWC Formula 3

Jan 23, 2013
    Sydney Australia
    Full Name:
    David C
  7. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Hahaha true

8. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
  9. Its328

Its328 F1 Rookie

May 31, 2017
    Brisbane
    Full Name:
    Kim
    I think the main difference between now and 2016 is no-one thought Trump could or would win. Now they've had 4 years more people may come out and vote, if they can!!

10. kerrari

Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    Also the polls were skewed because many did not want to admit to voting for him. Plus he didn’t actually win the popular vote but won due to the electoral college where 4 states which he won by a margin of 1% or less each had big EC numbers which got hims across the line. Since his popularity has reversed in 3 of those states, the same system may well work against him this time. And yes, because they thought Hilary was a shoe-in many Democrats didn’t vote and more Repubs did and that may also reverse this time.

11. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    We're trotting out the Democrat talking points again, including "he didn't actually win". "his popularity has reversed". Gosh you can learn a lot from watching the ABC can't you?

"many Democrats didn’t vote" because they couldn't stomach Hillary. Our media ignored Benghazi, but it was a very big deal in the US. I don't think they'll stomach Joe's dementia and corruption either, let alone raping a staffer. Also, Burisma was and is a much bigger deal there than here.

Even the people who don't like Trump recognise his success with the economy. I think when it comes to voting time, the swing voters will be more likely to believe that Trump can repair the WuFlu devastation.

The media likes to portray the average American as stupid and that plays well to the lefty audience in Australia, but it's not at all true. There's a lot more common sense there (and here) than the media wants you to believe and people with common sense don't buy the identity/gender/race politics which the left serves up.

12. kerrari

Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    Ian, your (incorrect) presumptions about me become a little tedious... as previously mentioned I DO NOT rely on any MSM, or party talking points.
    Please see attached the 'pendulum' I put together after the Trump election (based on official poll results) as I could not find a reliable one anywhere. That will clarify the position for you. As for the 'approval ratings' I use this data company: https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump-2/
    You can use the slider to track how the approval has moved - Wis Mich Penn all down; Florida very slightly up. If he loses the other 3, Florida won't be enough to save him (all else being equal, which of course won't be the case).

Frankly anyone who thinks the US stockmarket is anything but smoke and mirrors for the past few years is delusional - you might want to take a look at the thread in Silver.

Attached Files:

13. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Donald J. Trump Retweeted a Tweet from Kevin Sorbo
    This should be on a giant billboard in every city in the US. "America does not need to see the tax return of a billionaire who became a public servant. America needs to see the tax returns of public servants who became millionaires while being public servants.”

FazzerPorscheman likes this.
  14. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    Yes indeed. Not to mention the frequent occurences here, which the media are strangely uninterested in.

15. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    now this is funny

Steve355F1 likes this.
  16. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    WTF

17. greg246

greg246 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 2, 2004
    Sydney,Australia
    Full Name:
    Greg
    The only logical conclusion is that the Democrats want to see Trump re-elected

18. DMWC

DMWC Formula 3

Jan 23, 2013
    Sydney Australia
    Full Name:
    David C
    or he was being sarcastic

19. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    he has dementia. I don't understand why his family is putting him through the ordeal and humiliation.

Steve355F1 likes this.
  20. DMWC

DMWC Formula 3

Jan 23, 2013
    Sydney Australia
    Full Name:
    David C
    I find it amazing and disappointing that Biden is the best candidate that the Dems could come up with

wrxmike likes this.
  21. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Last time was no better

22. greg246

greg246 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 2, 2004
    Sydney,Australia
    Full Name:
    Greg
    They’ve chosen candidates appropriate to the times. In recent memory we’ve seen a philanderer, then a black guy, and a woman. I’m really surprised they haven’t put up a blind paraplegic lesbian vegan

wrxmike and Steve355F1 like this.
  23. DMWC

DMWC Formula 3

Jan 23, 2013
    Sydney Australia
    Full Name:
    David C
    Exactly - Hilary was the best candidate they could muster then and Old Man Joe is the best that could be found now?

How does their system allow that to float to the top of the pool