Looking for a shop recommendation in South Miami | FerrariChat

Looking for a shop recommendation in South Miami

Discussion in 'Florida' started by GASTONLEG, May 20, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GASTONLEG

GASTONLEG Rookie

Jan 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    GASTON LEGORBURU Jr.
    Hi Folks,

I would be grateful to anyone who can recommend a reputable shop in South Miami.

thank you in advance

2. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    Seeing as how no one has responded, you may try Curated Restorations in downtown
    Miami.

Curated Restorations
    2100 N.E. 2nd Avenue
    Miami, Fl - 33127
    305-330-4665

BHW

Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. tamiami

tamiami Karting

Mar 14, 2007
  4. mpatrizio

mpatrizio Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2004
    Miami, Fl
    Full Name:
    Mike P.
  5. MiamiScudLover

Jan 21, 2020
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I am going to go ahead and say Patrick at Fiorano. My scud was just there getting some minor things worked out today. Super nice guy to deal with and it’s beyond apparent how much he knows about these cars. These guys love working on these cars and love the product. Super happy to have found Pat and his team!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

6. flifer

flifer Karting

Mar 3, 2016
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Mike
    +1 for Patrick at Fiorano.

I service my exotics here and may have to start bringing in the 488 for annual service if the dealer starts denying oil changes like I hear is the new norm on the 7 year "Free" maintenance program.

7. jstollen

jstollen Rookie

Jan 4, 2020
    Full Name:
    James Stollenwerck
    Ferrari Ft. Lauderdale just fixed up my 550 Maranello with hard to get parts. Cesar in service is your man.

eziotestarossa and docf like this.
  8. papou

papou Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    plantation Fla
    Full Name:
    daniel ross
    100% agree.

9. jstollen

jstollen Rookie

Jan 4, 2020
    Full Name:
    James Stollenwerck
    One other thing... Ferrari Ft. Lauderdale's labor rate is $135 per hour for vintage cars vs. $250 per hour for new cars. I asked Cesar why this is and he said, "We know you have alternatives."

When the car was ready, Cesar and the Tech who did all the work spent time with me going over the setup making sure all was in order. The car is as new as a 25 year old Ferrari can be now without being concours, just the way I like it.

And, if you're from out of town (or even in town, I think), they offer FREE pickup and delivery on their truck. I'm two hours north and this counts. FFL is all about customer service. I'm not the only client FFL has up where I live this far away.

eziotestarossa likes this.