fabspeed exhaust | FerrariChat

fabspeed exhaust

Discussion in '348/355' started by [email protected], Aug 24, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dbourbeau@msn.com

Jun 25, 2014
    Fl.
    Full Name:
    Dave bourbeau
    I'd love to get rid of some of the heat in my engine compartment. I have a 348, and I'm thinking about a Fabspeed exhaust sys. My biggest fear is will it be to over the top sound wise. Has anyone tried this sys.

2. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Hello,

As long as you are keeping the factory cats the sound level wont be over the top.. its when going to Test pipes when the sound pitch is increased tremendously..

Pm me if you would like for any videos and pricing..

3. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Hey [email protected],
    I will am assuming you already purchased an exhaust for you're 348. However, if you have not I can gladly assure you that our system is not over the top loud and should suit you nicely. Please contact [email protected] for any questions.

Sincerely
    Joe Fabiani Jr.

4. vvassallo

vvassallo F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2006
    Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Vince V
    I have Fab's headers on my 348 with Hyperflow cats and a custom gothspeed exhaust. Not to obnoxious at all. The headers did not add anything to the exhaust loudness, but they did alter the note - for the better, I might add.

The muffler is going to be the greatest influence on exhaust note and loudness, assuming you retain the cats. Deleting the cats bumps out the loudness. I found that Capristo and Larini are the loudest of the after market systems. Tubi is the shrillest. The rest scatter the field.

Fabspeed Motorsport likes this.