For Sale - Steyr HS .50 M1 .50 BMG rifle - $5800. 100% New in box | FerrariChat

For Sale Steyr HS .50 M1 .50 BMG rifle - $5800. 100% New in box

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by ralfabco, Mar 25, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    #1 ralfabco, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    For Sale - 100% new Steyr HS .50 M1 rifle. Made in Austria. .50 BMG. I purchased this directly from SteyrArms USA. No trial fires, scope mounting and or finger banging. I don't do gun shows at all. You do not want to buy a firearm where someone played with the item for five minutes and cycled the bolt 19 times and finger banged the item. This is NOT a demo either. Feel free to go on-line and read about the accuracy results when the HS 50 M1, is compared with all the other fifty cal rifles. The Barrett semi-auto might hit a barn door at 1000 meters. This will group on paper. I have not shot one (1) round with this rifle. No excuses. Comes with rifle, original bipod, original transit case, manual, and one factory 5 round magazine + three wrenches. No modifications of any kind. I take credit cards (+3%), bank check, personal check, M.O. and discreet paypal - (+3%). I ship directly to your FFL only after the payment has been made in full. You are welcome to put the rifle on layaway with an immediate 20% non-refundable payment *(Check only - for layaway down payment) and pay off the balance within six months. The layaway option is 100% interest free. The balance can be paid by credit card. **The rifle has a (minor) ding / scratch / gash under the rear handle (it is pictured).** **See first picture.** This is why it is hundreds and hundreds of dollars less than the others, on Gunbroker. It can be replaced later, if you would like. DOES NOT effect function. It is otherwise perfect and unfired. I ship UPS ground with ground track and adult signature. Shipping to your FFL is fixed, at $69.99. Please LMK, if you have any questions. It is also for sale on Gunbroker and is listed with even more pictures. MarkPDX has purchased items that I listed, in the recent past. $5800.00 + freight. I can ship immediately. I have 'phenomenal' feedback on Gunbroker and have been a member since 2012. Thanks for looking.

https://www.steyr-arms.com/en/hunting-rifles/hs-50-m1/
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

wrxmike, 4re308 and thecarreaper like this.
  2. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Geez. If I don't get back to work on going to go broke buying stuff on the internet in 5k increments. Lol.

ewright and thecarreaper like this.
  3. Hocakes

Hocakes Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2010
    FL
    You could get one of the Chey Tacs & go broke in $11K increments
    Sent from my Samsung Note 8 using Tapatalk

4. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Do not tempt me with such beautiful logic.

5. ralfabco

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    Easy layaway available

6. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    So cool

ralfabco likes this.
  7. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Lovely. I always wanted one. But I need to stay focused right now.

ralfabco likes this.
  8. ralfabco

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    #8 ralfabco, Apr 30, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    Sold.

Private buyer (not F.C.).

____

I have a (100% new in box) SIG 550 - if you are interested. Special edition, with factory applied blue finish - 1 of 20. These are considered pistols. Pics available if you would like. 100% Swiss Made. 5.56 round. 20" barrel.

$4,500

____

Also -

HK MR 762 (100% new in box), .308 WIN

$3,600

long interest-free layaway welcome on either item. Pictures available.

technom3 likes this.
  9. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Send me some pics of the hk. Lol

10. ralfabco

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    #10 ralfabco, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    I decided to keep the MR 762 :(

Image Unavailable, Please Login

The blue 550 has sold - https://www.gunbroker.com/item/868103749

Please contact me, if anyone has interest in a SIG 553R. 100% Swiss Made. New in box.

No test fire or optics trial mountings. The item is still with the factory applied grease.

This is known as the Banker's AK. Sig Switzerland corrected a few of the known AK issues, with the release of the 553R.

$4750 with foam case, manual and cleaning kit. All matching #'s. I will have it delivered to your FFL - 2 days from payment.

CC and or discreet paypal + 3% processing fee available.

The magazine in the picture is not included !

More pictures available, if you are interested. This is classified as a pistol.

This item uses off the shelf AK mags.