Help in identifying ECU #s for 575 | FerrariChat

Help in identifying ECU #s for 575

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by ifeelfree0, Jun 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ifeelfree0

ifeelfree0 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2014
    Medina, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dan
    I am trying to obtain the 2 ECU part numbers for my 575 at the request of my exhaust supplier to help diagnose a nagging CEL issue. He has indicated where each is to obtain the number however my back wont allow me contort and remove the side panels on the driver and passenger side. I would rather not have to drive to my mechanics and have him remove them, etc. , unless it is absolutely necessary.

So my question to the astute group is are the Motronic and Control unit ECU grouped by Assembly number to make easy for identification? My assembly # is 57422. It is a very late model, maybe on 50 more made after mine and then nothing but SA's and a few HGTC's. Does anyone know what these 2 part numbers are or do I need to schlep to my mechanics and have him remove the panels to get them. Much appreciated.

2. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    See if this helps. Looks like 211423. You can also look that up on Ricambi's web site.

Attached Files:

3. ifeelfree0

ifeelfree0 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2014
    Medina, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Great. Thanks much