Finding original MSRP | FerrariChat

Finding original MSRP

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by VG221, Jun 1, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VG221

VG221 Rookie

Sep 20, 2018
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Vito Garofalo
    Can anyone tell Me if there is a way to search for a cars original MSRP with options? I’m about to putt the trigger on a 2015 F12 but there is no window sticker. Thanks in advance.

2. VG221

VG221 Rookie

Sep 20, 2018
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Vito Garofalo
    Thank you.. I’ve tried that but it only seems to give the original base sticker price without The added options. Unless I’m looking in the wrong place.

3. sgtpeper

sgtpeper Formula Junior

May 4, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Hmm just tried it for my '97 355 GTS and it was just a blank sticker. Waste of 8 bucks...

4. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Here is what you can do. Do a search for F12 monroneys, I assume people have posted theirs here or on other websites. You will be able to see the cost of the options and then you can attach that to the options on your car. This is what I did on a spreadsheet to build the MSRP for my FF.

5. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sorry. It's worked for me without fail (Porsche, Audi, Hummer), but I never used it for an F Car.