For Sale - F355 2.7 Capristo exhaust, fabspeed headers & test pipes | FerrariChat

For Sale F355 2.7 Capristo exhaust, fabspeed headers & test pipes

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by chris1866, Jun 9, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chris1866

chris1866 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 14, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I have made some exhaust changes on my '95 355 and have the following for sale.
    Everything ships from Atlanta, GA. I will only ship domestically.

1. Fabspeed Headers WITH blankets.
    The headers are in great shape with no issues.
    The blankets are in "fair" condition. They are "shedding" fibers so if you were to pick them up and shake them, it creates some dust.
    List price on the headers is $3,095.
    List price on the blankets is $1,495.
    Selling the complete set with everything pictured for $2,250.

2. Fabspeed Primary Cat bypass pipes.
    List price $995.
    Selling the set for $300.

3. Capristo Sound 2/3 Exhaust.
    It is in good shape with no issues. The finish on the front is a bit tarnised/scraped (obviously this part is covered by the bumper and not visible at all). If you are so inclined, you could polish it back to like-new finish with some polish and a wire brush/steel wool.
    I have the original receipt from Capristo and it is described as a "Sound 2/3" and is marked as such on the front tag. It is quiet at low RPMs/partial throttle when the bypass is closed, and has the signature High Pitched "F1" sound when the bypass opens.
    List price $5,400.
    Selling for $2,500.

Just a reminder that everything was removed from a 1995 355 (2.7). The headers will not fit 96-99 (5.2) cars. The rest of the items *should*, but I cannot guarantee that and I am not responsible for any fitment issues.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional pictures of any specific item.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  2. phrogs

phrogs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2004
    Michigan
    Sent a pm on the headers

3. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
  4. chris1866

chris1866 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 14, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Capristo exhaust has been SOLD.
    All other items still available. All PMs replied to.

Thanks for the interest!

5. LHBMC

LHBMC Karting

Nov 16, 2011
    It looks as though they had the Apprentice Welder do the Capristo ID Tag - just an observation,

6. Culprit

Culprit Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 4, 2011
    Santa Ana, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian
    ah man I'm a few hours too late on the muffler! may I ask what you replaced it with that might be better than the Capristo? or did you revert back to stock?

7. chris1866

chris1866 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 14, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I replaced with a Nouvalari. I realize that I am in the minority, but I had one on my old '97 355 and absolutely loved it. I also had another '95 355 with a Tubi a few years ago. The Nouvalari is my favorite of the bunch.

8. chris1866

chris1866 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 14, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Headers (with blankets) SOLD.

Only item remaining is the Cat delete pipes.

Thanks!

9. kiwifaza

kiwifaza Karting

May 12, 2009
    New Zealand
    hi, out of interest what new system did you go for, and why ?,and do you like it know its done,? i ask as i am interested in doing mine
    regards todd