Body shop in Southern California | FerrariChat

Body shop in Southern California

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by HBstig, Jun 8, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HBstig

HBstig Karting

Nov 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    HBstig
    Hey guys,

I just had my front end re-done due to multiple rockchips that really bothered me. I am very picky with body work and paint work as I always prefer OEM paint. I searched for about 9 months and watched multiple shops complete their jobs and none of them was good enough in my eyes. I found The Royal Collision Centre in Escondido and watched his work on his social media. He was pretty far from me, but definitely worth the drive for the right type of job. I got the car back from them and it was spectacular, my detailer of 10 years was very surprised how flat the paint was and how much attention to detail the painter had. PM me if you need their contact. Below is the picture of my car with hood, bumper and fenders painted.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. calder1

calder1 F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 26, 2006
    Redondo Beach
    Full Name:
    Craig
    I just passed you car on the 405 around longbeach area . I was driving my little Alfa Romeo Guilietta . Your car looked great .

3. HBstig

HBstig Karting

Nov 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    HBstig
    Red vert? That's funny because my wife and I were talking about it and how cool it would be to have one, but then we looked at the back seats with the 2 and 4 year old and that idea went away.

Dbone likes this.
  4. calder1

calder1 F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 26, 2006
    Redondo Beach
    Full Name:
    Craig
    My car has no back seats, its a 1957 guilleta spyder.

5. HBstig

HBstig Karting

Nov 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    HBstig
    Yeah that's why the idea of owning one went away. We bring our kids everywhere. I grew up in Europe and my neighbor had a carbon copy of your car.