New Cali T, extremely pleased (picture) | FerrariChat

New Cali T, extremely pleased (picture)

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by THE VATICANTS, Jun 14, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. THE VATICANTS

THE VATICANTS Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2020
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    VATICANT
    After a little back and forth with Ferrari of Newport Beach I finally bought this gorgeous T. First time buying Ferrari from a dealer. Nice to have the power warranty too which they threw in, assume it will help resale as I keep the cars for usually around 18 months. I owned 355, 360 and 458 and after 3 days of driving this now I can say it totally accomplishes the mission of what I needed: the wife loving it. She's totally in love with it as the other cars were always "stressful" to her- this she drove all day yesterday and wouldn't even let me behind the wheel.Today we'll do a trip too and I doubt I'll see the steering wheel from the front haha.
    It's nice to have a relaxing Ferrari but still a REAL Ferrari for a change. I love the driving experience and comfort, especially coming from the 458 fighter jet!
    Super nice car, it is one of those Ferraris that looks even better in the flesh. Also my first time having Cuoio and it's really nice. Glad to be part of the T family for the next foreseeable future ;)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Irman, Drphilgood, Wheels1 and 11 others like this.
  2. SLViper1

SLViper1 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2014
    Nashville/Destin
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Agree with everything you just said, absolutely LOVE our Cali T. Wife loves it as well. Happy Wife.... you know LOL.
    Congratulations!
    Enjoy the ride.
    PS just found out button C on the right knee bolster (looks like a slice of bread IMHO) changes the camera views rear or front!

THE VATICANTS and BLAMPEE like this.
  3. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Congratulations! Hope you get some (drivers) seat time :)

THE VATICANTS likes this.
  4. AlfistaPortoghese

AlfistaPortoghese Moderator
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2014
    Europe, but not by much.
    Full Name:
    Nuno
    You know what they say: happy wife, happy life :D

Congratulations on your beautiful California! Wish you many miles of happiness behind the wheel. Enjoy in good health!

Kind regards,

Nuno.

5. XSpeed

XSpeed Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2019
    Full Name:
    SX
    wow, great color. nice.

6. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Gorgeous. Congratulations. I hope your wife and you have nothing but miles and smiles in it...T

7. THE VATICANTS

THE VATICANTS Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2020
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    VATICANT
    OMG you're right-would have never figured out the front camera HAHAHA!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

8. TifosiConch

TifosiConch Karting

Jan 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Paul Maurer
    Beautiful car, congratulations! Nice to hear it's great from an experienced Ferrari owner, I started out seeking a 458 but just needed more interior room.

THE VATICANTS and BLAMPEE like this.
  9. TifosiConch

TifosiConch Karting

Jan 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Paul Maurer
    That's news to me, I have had mine for 3 months! It's going to be a long week thinking about that until I can check it out!

10. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

After selling my 355 8 years ago I am currently in the hunt for another FCar and I am going to buy either a Cali 30/T or 458 Spider.

Whichever great car at a great price comes first is going to win and I will be happy with either!!!!!

11. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Beautiful car! Enjoy!

Same here, coming from an F430 Spider which my wife did not like due to rough ride and noisy and harsh shifts - she loves my Cali T!

Have fun and be safe!

Dan

12. marathon guy

marathon guy Rookie

Nov 13, 2018
    Full Name:
    paul
    I have to admit the same sentiment with the Cali and Cali T is more enjoyable and less stressful on the roads then the mid engine Ferraris. I had 355's, 360, F430, 458 and prefer driving the Cali. I must be getting old! (Although i still have the Mclaren for occasional fun).

whatheheck likes this.
  13. SLViper1

SLViper1 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2014
    Nashville/Destin
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Agree, its easier to just enjoy the Cali T for the excellent GT that it is, when I have the Viper for any more serious street or track use.
    That being said Cali T is still a very fast car in the 200 MPH club as well.

whatheheck likes this.
  14. Les Tso

Les Tso Rookie

Jun 17, 2018
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Tso Cal
    Agree that the car looks better in the flesh than in pictures. Got my Cali T from their sister dealer in San Diego almost a year ago and I still can't keep my eyes from looking when I walk into the garage. Congrats! You will love it!