Sold - 2009 Aston Martin V8 Vantage - Very Low Miles with Upgrades - Simply Stunning | FerrariChat

Sold 2009 Aston Martin V8 Vantage - Very Low Miles with Upgrades - Simply Stunning

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Robb, Jun 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    2009 Aston Martin V8 Vantage - $ 57,330

Meteorite Silver over Obsidian Black Leather with Silver heavy thread contrast stitching
    4.7 L v8
    Sportshift Transmission
    Sportpack Suspension
    Miles - 12,297

Image Unavailable, Please Login

One of the nicest low-mileage examples you will come across. Definitely the best maintained example. A great, timeless, metallic color combo. This one has the right options, extras, and upgrades. If you prefer the original design of the Vantage like its designer Henrik Fisker - without all the extra sills, spoilers, and bodywork changes, this is the best car for you to choose. Mr Fisker, after leaving Aston Martin to work on his own design pursuits in California, later purchased his own Vantage. He had the dealership there removing the extra sills, splitters, and bumpers to modify that car back to his original timeless body - just like the cleanest lines from 2006-2010. I don’t dislike the later year cars... but I love the original design as I'm sure you do.

This 2009 is really the only option to get the most timeless body lines while gaining all of the evolutionary upgrades. This model being a 2009 has the larger 4.7 L engine, the lightened flywheel for the transmission and improved software. It is like a totally different animal than the earlier cars. I have several stick Ferraris in my garage alongside the Aston and I am here to tell you that the Vantage with the sportshift is a truly great, engaging way to enjoy this car. It is so much fun. It is not an automatic slush box, but is the same as the manual but with assisted shifting and clutch pedal. It lets you keep both hands on the wheel and stay focused on your fast drive. It is just plain faster around the track or on your favorite canyon run without losing any old school feel. And it is just as fun as a stick. It auto blips on the downshifts and makes driving the Aston an absolute special event. My buddy has a 2007 stick. Heavy clutch pedal with unique take up point. His is not a bad drive at all but I still prefer the sportshift. And remember that down the road, the cost to replace the clutch on any Vantage - stick, or sportshift, is exactly the same. So it’s just up to you to enjoy driving with the paddles the same way you would normally drive a stick.

This 2009 also has a much better designed interior starting with this model. This car has the Premium Audio 700-watt upgraded stereo. I would say it is an essential upgrade and sounds truly amazing. It also has the SatNav gps screen which you will just never open or use. The car has XM/Sirius satellite radio which was added with an unlimited plan back in the day when offered. So it should continue to work for the life of the car. Enjoy great music anywhere on the road without any additional bills or subscriptions. It also has heated seats, Bluetooth, HID headlamps, cruise control, power fold mirrors, and parking sensors.

Obsidian Black interior with silver contrast stitching. No real signs of use except the leather piece on the floormat. Soft leather throughout the cabin. Smells great even 11 years later. Black Piano waterfall on the central stack as a finish without any scratches.

This car has the very desirable sportpack suspension with the very lightweight 5 spoke wheels. The wheels are flawless - no scrapes. Michelin ps4s tires with minimal wear installed in April 2018 at the time of my purchase. This suspension edges the car away from a floaty gt (like the 2006-2008 cars) into a very solid, low roll, very grippy sports car that you will feel is totally connected from the sublime steering right to the road.

This is a two owner car. First owner was a book publisher between PA and London. I’m the second owner with my wife and in AZ. I am only selling to add another Ferrari to the garage - this time a 12 cylinder. Car is very clean and not been exposed to rain or bad weather. Never smoked in. Never on track. Paint is beautiful. No signs of rash, scratches, or rock chips. Pretty much like it left the factory.

Let’s talk about the upgrades. You won't find these on other cars but they are a giant bonus:
    • Metal Grill blades simplified - 4 out of the 8 blades have been removed (but are included) for a cleaner less bling front face. Matches the much older cars and v12 which had less teeth in the grill.
    • The exhaust has been updated with a Fabspeed x-pipe and high performance sport-cats increasing performance by 39 hp and 41 lbs / torque. Value - $3,500 plus install. You can watch this excellent video, my car has the fuse 22 pulled (and included) so the valves are always open. Sounds perfect and even better than the oem set up.

• The Vantage has been lowered 1” with updated springs that work with the sportpack suspension so that is has the proper stance without huge gaps in the wheel wells. Value - $600 plus a pricey install.
    • Clear rear tail lights available on later year models. Value - $1,350 plus install.
    • Glass switches available on later year and v12 models. Value - $ 700 plus install.
    • Armrest leather elbow pad, key case, and extra metal key. Value - $ 630
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring System Bypass Wire. Value - $ 50
    • Ctek Battery tender matched with the Aston plug. Essential to a well running Aston. Value - $ 100
    • Aston Martin Heritage Trust Blue Badge in Grill - Priceless.

Other inclusions:
    • Leather Owners manual
    • Lamy pen in dash holder
    • Factory Indoor Soft Car Cover in Bag
    • One Crystal Key with Leather Case
    • One Plastic Key with Leather Case
    • Two Metal Door Emergency Keys
    • Maintenance Binder with all Vehicle Records / History from the original delivery to today.
    Car had EVERY service whether needed or not within the last 24 months. And it was always up to date for the 11 previous years as well. Annual services and plenty of receipts. Next service should be in April 2021.
    • New battery.
    • New door struts.
    • Air conditioning recharge
    • Full alignment
    • ALL fluids and filters.
    AZ Clear Title in Hand. Please have your finances ready to go prior to a purchase. Immediate non-refundable deposit with balance due within 7 days via wire or certified check to clear prior to pickup / delivery. I can assist with picking you up at one of our airports, meeting your transporter or dropping off the car personally to you in Arizona. No sales tax for AZ residents buying from private party. No dealer calls. Thanks for your interest.

This is definitely the car you want to put in your garage.

Current Carfax Value $ 57,330 without any of the included upgrades.

2. RWP137

RWP137 Formula 3

Apr 29, 2013
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Great car, great seller. I don’t know anyone who’s more meticulous about getting a car right than Robb. Whoever buys this car is getting a winner.

Robb likes this.
  3. Alpintourer

Alpintourer F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 20, 2013
    The Low Country
    Full Name:
    Dave Steven
  4. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali
    Full Name:
    BW
    Nice lookung car Rob, are you looking to replace it with another Aston?

Ben

5. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Will replace with another f-car for now likely a 12 Cyl and will look to get another Aston down the road. I find the vantage more of a true sports car rather than a gt. And in my current garage, I need to add the heavier GT for road trips with my wife. I hate to let the car go but it is the smart move For now with my other cars in the garage.

Robb

6. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Beautiful car!

Robb likes this.
  7. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    Robb,

Do you have video or sound of the exhaust? I was this close || to pulling the trigger on another Esprit but have always wanted an AM.

8. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Joe,

it’s identical to this video.

it is epic inside and outside of the car.

Robb

71Satisfaction likes this.
  9. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    that is one beautiful machine!

Robb likes this.
  10. sasso1977

sasso1977 Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2013
    long island ny
    Full Name:
    cesar
    Had the same car but an 08, built like a tank. loved it. only downside was the sportshift tranny. but a great car for the price

11. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Sport shift evolved in 2009. Lighter flywheel and clutch. Computer upgrades as well. I think it is similar to the Ferrari F1 in the 430.

yes built like a bank vault.

Robb

12. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    What a beautiful car ... it was genius to remove some of the grille blades, that's the one thing I have never cared for about the nose on the newer Astons. Tempting.

Robb likes this.
  13. BDubbs

BDubbs Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2019
    WA State
    Full Name:
    B Dubbs
    If I didn't already own one right now, I would buy yours. They are incredible cars and one of the best values right now imho. Bullet proof engines and very special feel inside and out. Glws! Liked reading your thread, will be sad to see it go!

Sent from my SM-N975U using FerrariChat.com mobile app

RWP137 and Robb like this.
  14. adci

adci Karting

Oct 3, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    AD
    Still available ?

15. Zeus

Zeus Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 28, 2007
    Palm Beach
    Full Name:
    Lawrence
    There is a major problem with these cars that needs to be disclosed. They cause serious neck pain. No matter how long you own a Vantage it is impossible to park the car and not look back two or three times to appreciate its beauty as you walk away. There is no cure, happens to me every time!

SaifC, tantumaude, jimshadow and 4 others like this.
  16. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Yes it’s still available. I have a video production guy coming to look at it the 15th after he flies back to AZ from some work in Miami.

No deposit yet though, so still fair game. I like the car so no hurry to move it on.

Robb

17. adci

adci Karting

Oct 3, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    AD
    Located where ?

18. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    I am in Mesa, Arizona about 30 minutes east of Phoenix Sky Harbor airport.

Robb

19. copterjon

copterjon Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2005
    Mesa, Az.
    I saw this car in person and it is stunning. Robb gets everything dialed in perfect and is the guy you want to buy from. If I had one more garage bay and a tad bit more fun money this would be mine.

Robb likes this.
  20. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
  21. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name: