458 - Any Dallas, TX Ferrari OWNER wanna go do a quick look-over of this 458 in Arlington, TX? | FerrariChat

458 Any Dallas, TX Ferrari OWNER wanna go do a quick look-over of this 458 in Arlington, TX?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by BLAMPEE, Jun 26, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

Hello, TX peeps.

I am considering the following vehicle and I was hoping someone who wanted to escape home life for a bit could swing by this dealer and look over this vehicle to give me an idea if it's clean enough for me to make an offer.
    I've done this before for 2 out-of-state members here so I figured I would ask!

https://www.vandergriffhyundai.com/used/Ferrari/2014-Ferrari-458+Spider-b908fa700a0e0a175862f2ef662189bd.htm

(and yes, if it looks good I will have Steve at Boardwalk to a PPI) :)

2. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    SW Suburbs of Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    While I cannot help as I live in Illinois I did notice one item from the interior photos that this vehicle does not have Cruise Control or known as Pit Speed. See the photo below. Not sure if this is important to you. It was to me when I recently traded a 360 Spider for my 2015 458 Spider.

[​IMG]

3. obbob

obbob Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2017
    I'm not in the area, but if I was, I'd check it out for OP just to see what a 458 looks like in a Hyundai showroom.

BLAMPEE likes this.
  4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    try posting in Texas section if no response here, I will let you know if headed that way soon, but no plans. I'm not that experienced with the 458's anyway except obvious stuff.

BLAMPEE likes this.
  5. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    i really don't know about buying from a hundai dealer. don't know if its staff will respect the car like ferrari dealer staff would.

BLAMPEE likes this.
  6. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

most 458s I’ve looked at so far do not have that. :)

I did that before this one and it failed to elicit any replies. ;)

I’m just interested in the condition of the paint, leather, and if it still has the Ferrari leather smell. That’s why I prefer any Ferrari owner of any FCar could check it out. :)

I have the history of the vehicle. It was purchased by one of the managing partners in March right after the warranty expired. He put 1k miles on it.

car has been dealer serviced regularly. I inquired and got all the info. ;)