Any Ferrari OWNER wanna go do a quick look-over of this 458 in Arlington, TX? | FerrariChat

Any Ferrari OWNER wanna go do a quick look-over of this 458 in Arlington, TX?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by BLAMPEE, Jun 25, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

Hello, TX peeps.

I am considering the following vehicle and I was hoping someone who wanted to escape home life for a bit could swing by this dealer and look over this vehicle to give me an idea if it's clean enough for me to make an offer.

I've done this before for 2 out-of-state members here so I figured I would ask!

https://www.vandergriffhyundai.com/used/Ferrari/2014-Ferrari-458+Spider-b908fa700a0e0a175862f2ef662189bd.htm

(and yes, if it looks good I will have Steve at Boardwalk to a PPI) :)

Justicepool likes this.
  2. Aeroman

Aeroman Karting

Nov 8, 2013
    DFW Texas
    Have you had any responses yet? I don't know the ins and outs of 458's. I have a f430 spider on which I do most of my maintenance. Would be happy to go by and take a look if you have a list of things you want looked at.

Phil Russell

[email protected]

BLAMPEE likes this.
  3. BLAMPEE

Hello!

No offers yet.

I basically just want someone to look for dash shrinkage, smell of the interior, leather softness, and general overall condition. :) All things that any FCar owner understands! :D

4. BLAMPEE

Oops, see post above yours. lolb

5. Aeroman

Aeroman Karting

Nov 8, 2013
    DFW Texas
    I will call the dealership tomorrow to make arrangements to see the car. Have you had any communications with them yet? Do you have carfax, copies of maintenance records, window sticker, etc?

6. BLAMPEE

Yes I have had many emails with them and photos they’ve taken for me and the Carfax.

I am the type of person who will pay a premium for a well-taken-care-of used vehicle.

I want to make sure it stills smells like Ferrari leather if the top is up. I also am interested if there is ANY Shrinkage anywhere on the dash. Also want know if the leather is soft as new.
    And the overall condition of the outside paint—especially since it is a triple-later white. :)

7. Aeroman

Aeroman Karting

Nov 8, 2013
    DFW Texas
    Please send me a contact name so I can deal with whoever you have.

8. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    I just saw this thread now and vandegriff is just down the road.
    Is the car sold though ?

9. BLAMPEE

Thank you but @Aeroman went down and got me all the info I needed!!!!!

LOVE THIS COMMUNITY!!!!!! :D:D:D