For Sale - Cromodora Dino rim for sale | FerrariChat

For Sale Cromodora Dino rim for sale

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by guygowrie, Jul 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. guygowrie

guygowrie Formula 3

Sep 19, 2011
    ct
    Full Name:
    guy s
    I have a Cromodora rim suitable for 246/308/Fiat Dino for sale on Ebay price $385 shipped to lower 48:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303611818889

Text from the listing;

Dino / Ferrrari 308 Gt4 Dino / Fiat Dino Coupe /Fiat Dino Spider

The rim will fit ALL of these cars and will accept the different hub caps/trim rims from those cars EXCEPT later 308Gt4 Dino rims which only had a small centre cap.
    This is rim only, no hub cap or trim rim. This is an original Cromodora magnesium rim, not a recently produced aluminum one.

Casting is from 1969 (on rear of rim) so year accurate for Fiat Dino/Ferrari 246 Dino of 1969/1970. Stamped "Cromodora" & "FIAT - 14" X 6 1/2"

This rim is visually straight, no visible cracks or serious damage. It was carefully chemically stripped to gently remove the paint layers but not remove the Dow-7 coating that protects the magnesium. It has not been harshly sanded or sandblasted so the casting marks a very clear. I did not apply filler to blemishes preferring to leave the casting as it was. With almost all old paint removed it was primed and finish coated with silver wheel paint. The paint is bright and clear without being over restored. If you prefer a higher gloss finish (not original) you could easily add some more clear gloss.

This would be an excellent addition to an existing set of wheels, replacing a damaged wheel or to have a spare in case of damage. It would also make a great garage art! They aren't making any more!

Was bought as a spare for my Dino which is now sold and I no longer need it.

The wheel will be carefully wrapped and boxed for shipment. Free shipping to the lower 48 states.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. guygowrie

guygowrie Formula 3

Sep 19, 2011
    ct
    Full Name:
    guy s
  3. guygowrie

guygowrie Formula 3

Sep 19, 2011
    ct
    Full Name:
    guy s