Lotus to Ferrari | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ThatFlyGuy

ThatFlyGuy Karting

Jul 10, 2020
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Cy Sawyer
    Howdy folks,

I just want to introduce myself to everyone as a new Ferrari owner and forum member. I just very recently purchased a 1998 Ferrari 355 F1 GTS in Giallo Modena, in fact, so recently it still on the truck on it's way to me lol.

I currently own a very rare 1993.5 Lotus Esprit (1 of 5 in Canada and 1 of 62 worldwide) and 3 Ducatis.

I have wanted a Ferrari 355 for ages, well... since 1995 when I first saw one in a magazine!

I was looking to buy one about 3 years ago, however, this Lotus came up and I just couldn't say no. So, the Ferrari had to wait a few more years, but now it's on the way and I am super stoked!

I am very active in our Ducati club and hope to get the same enjoyment and new friendships from a local Ferrari club soon.

That's it for now :)

Cheers,

Cy

lee-o and greg328 like this.
  2. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Hi Cy,

welcome and congratulations on your fantastic 355 F1

great color on the lines of that car. I used to have a berlinetta in Gaillo Modena. Loved it.

Please add a post in the 348/355 section so the group can share in your excitement.

Robb

ThatFlyGuy likes this.
  3. ThatFlyGuy

ThatFlyGuy Karting

Jul 10, 2020
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Cy Sawyer
    Thank you Robb,

Will do, thanks for the advice. I can't wait for it to arrive. Going to be a long week! lol.

Robb likes this.
  4. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Got a photo?

Robb

5. ThatFlyGuy

ThatFlyGuy Karting

Jul 10, 2020
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Cy Sawyer
    Yes, here is one. I will add a few more once I take receipt of the car. I also already have a challenge grill to install once it's here :) Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

greg328 and Robb like this.