Front lift system availability to recent ferrari models | FerrariChat

Front lift system availability to recent ferrari models

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by manamarakurna, Jun 28, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. manamarakurna

manamarakurna Rookie

Apr 16, 2017
    Hello,
    I'm not in a position to buy a Ferrari, but it's nevertheless fun to build the dream garage.

Anyway, I was browsing through Ferrari Genuine accessories in https://auto.ferrari.com/en_EN/ferrari-genuine-accessories/equipments/ and noticed that while front lift system was listed for 812 Superfast and F12, it was not listed for F12 TDF. Not listed for LaFerrari or Monza either. Is this a mistake, or is there just no after purchase lift system offered to these cars by Ferrari? Or perhaps available through some other way, just not through the Genuine program?

Thanks in advance

2. 4_Eff_Sake

4_Eff_Sake Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I have the front lifter on my TDF. When first spec’d, the dealer did say he didn’t think it was an available option but it did turn out to be available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. manamarakurna

manamarakurna Rookie

Apr 16, 2017
    Thanks. Maybe Ferrari hesitated about it initially.

However I am thinking of a situation where a TDF or LaFerrari was not specced with a lifting system. Would it be possible to add afterwards?

4. 4_Eff_Sake

4_Eff_Sake Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I have a friend who just had a factory lifter retrofitted to his Pista in the last couple of weeks. It wasn’t a small job, but it can be done

5. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    LaFerrari definitely has a front lifter system.

6. manamarakurna

manamarakurna Rookie

Apr 16, 2017
    Yes, lifting system was available to be specced and many cars have it. But does every LaFerrari have it? Usually when a car is for sale, lifting system is listed. But for example in this Mecum auction there is no mention: https://www.mecum.com/lots/CA0817-300274/2015-ferrari-laferrari/ Double wishbone front and multi-link rear suspension is mentioned, as well as Magnetorheological damping with twin solenoids, but no lifting system.