For Sale - Testarossa Luggage - Complete Set!! | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ricardo 512

Ricardo 512 Rookie

Aug 2, 2018
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Richard Lee
    This complete set of 6 Schedoni leather bags for the Ferrari Testarossa is a rare collection of cases tailored for the iconic flat-12 supercar. They are all in superb condition, and are accompanied by a full set of protective storage bags and keys.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

The six pieces offered here include: one holdall, two suitcases, one briefcase, and two smaller vanity cases. These items were specifically designed by Schedoni for the Testarossa model. The long holdall and briefcase fits snugly behind the seats, secured by the car’s luggage straps, while the rest of the cases can be arranged neatly in the front boot.

Each case is hand-made from hard-wearing brown leather, lined with tan pigskin and finished with brass latches and base studs. The leather is embossed with Prancing Horse, 'Testarossa' and ‘Schedoni, Cuoio Modena’ logos.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    This complete collection of Schedoni luggage for the Ferrari Testarossa is an exceptionally rare set of cases and is very difficult to find in such well-maintained condition. While the luggage would be an interesting item for any Ferrari fan or collector, it would of course be an ideal acquisition for the owner of a Testarossa, who is seeking the finishing touch to complete their car.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Since 1977, Modenese luxury brand Schedoni has been responsible for supplying bespoke sets of exquisite leather luggage for every new Ferrari supercar and grand tourer. While individual classic cases are often available on the market, it is becoming very hard to find complete sets in good order.

There is no damage to the seams, stitching or lining except for some scaling of the interior pigskin of the long holdall (see pic below). An original set of canvas draw-string dust bags keep the cases protected when in storage.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

$7,750 + $250 shipping to continental US only. No international buyers please. Text is best 512-632-0375

blkdiablo33 likes this.
  2. Ricardo 512

Ricardo 512 Rookie

Aug 2, 2018
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Richard Lee
    Bumping the price up to $10,500 to reflect the current market.

3. I Should Have Got A PPI

Feb 8, 2022
    Full Name:
    Nelson Bowen
    Hi Ricardo,

Would you consider breaking up the set and selling the pieces individually?

I know you have stated no international buyers, but considering the luggage is still on the market would you be willing to ship to Australia (at my cost).

Many Thanks,
    Nelson.

4. Ricardo 512

Ricardo 512 Rookie

Aug 2, 2018
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Richard Lee
    Sorry Nelson but I think its best to keep the full set together.

5. I Should Have Got A PPI

Feb 8, 2022
    Full Name:
    Nelson Bowen
    Completely understand.

6. EFerrari34

EFerrari34 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 19, 2021
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Timothy
    I know this has been listed for 30 months, but you still have it & you want $10.5k, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app