gt4 trunk carpet | FerrariChat

gt4 trunk carpet

Discussion in '308/328' started by 3px19, Jul 15, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 3px19

3px19 Karting

Aug 29, 2006
    Haven't been on the site in some time but I remember a guy in europe trying to get some carpet made for the gt4. I looked in the search and the one thta came up with "Adrian" and the entry address. when I hit it it came up not being able to be found in the archives.
    So, anyone have the link? was carpet finally sourced and is any available...blue
    /black pattern.
    thanks
    I've started work on my GT4 after many long years of it sitting.

2. SamN

SamN Rookie

Oct 27, 2015
    modesto califorinia
    #3 SamN, Jul 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    I purchased a set black/brown from Stefan at Dino Motors in Germany. He did a run for a few of us here on the chat and they came out perfect. He used my original trunk carpet as a pattern. Maybe worth contacting him to see if he has the blue set you are looking for.

3. SamN

SamN Rookie

Oct 27, 2015
    modesto califorinia
    DinoParts, Stefan likes this.
  4. francisn

francisn Formula 3

Apr 18, 2004
    Berks, UK
    Full Name:
    francis newman
    DinoParts, Stefan likes this.
  5. DinoParts, Stefan

Sponsor

Mar 1, 2015
    Eschwege, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stefan Kratzer
    Thank you, Sam and Franics for the promotion here! The thread opener has reached out already.

I am posting the links to the products here:

Black/tan EU:
    Black/tan US:
    Black/blue EU:

So far all carpets for US models were ordered in black/tan so we don't stock this version but can make them at any time.

6. SamN

SamN Rookie

Oct 27, 2015
    modesto califorinia
    Thank you Stefan, you and your team have been incredibly helpful in helping me rebuild my GT4. The interior carpet set was also perfect in fit, colour and quality. Looking forward to receiving my stainless steel exhaust from you. I would strongly suggest that anyone needing a rear trunk strut replacement to look at the one Dino Parts has. It is night and day difference to the original archaic spring.