Radio Playlist on 458 | FerrariChat

Radio Playlist on 458

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by michaelo, Jul 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. michaelo

michaelo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2006
    Tn.
    Full Name:
    Michael O.
    OK, so I have a personalized playlist of 6 radio stations that I programmed in memory and since I have done that I cannot figure out how to get to that memorized list. If I turn the knob it shows a complete list of radio stations with the memorized numbers that I programmed next to the stations that I configured.
    I don't know how to get to my memorized list. If anyone knows how to find that please let me know.
    I have spent entirely too much time hunting down that stupid list. Thank you.

2. rob5819

rob5819 Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2017
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Rob Barry
    I use the hard drive over the radio, but it looks like there is a "Preset List" option off the menu button under radio. I programmed a few stations quickly and they all showed up when I hit "Preset List."

Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. rob5819

rob5819 Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2017
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Rob Barry
    There was an older thread where this question was discussed and might be more helpful. Again, I haven't used the radio much.

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/458-infotainment-system-help.382856/

specifically these two comments:

"Assuming you have set the presets you want, go to CHANNEL LIST and scroll all the way up to the top of the list....almost to "Channel 0". There is menu option (a box to check, literally) that says DISPLAY PRESETS ONLY. Once you check that, when you hit the up/down toggle on the back of the right side of the wheel, it will scan through your presets. You can also go to Channel List on the screen, which will only show your presets."

"You don't need presets just push the middle back button to activate VR and say the name of the satellite station, "Howard Stern" or "Classic Vinyl." Works like a charm."

4. michaelo

michaelo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2006
    Tn.
    Full Name:
    Michael O.
    Thank you all for the help. I will get busy doing this.

5. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    Radio?....you 458 guys say what a great sounding car the 458 is so why listen to anything else? ;-)

AD211 likes this.
  6. michaelo

michaelo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2006
    Tn.
    Full Name:
    Michael O.
    Awesome!