Formula One kick off Party!!!!!!!!!!! | FerrariChat

Formula One kick off Party!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by tspiro, Mar 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tspiro

tspiro Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    The Ferrari Club of America Ga chapter is having a Formula One kickoff party this Saturday evening at HIFI BUY'S at 3135 Peachtree Road Atlanta Ga.

Sponsored by PACES 325 Condos & HIFI BUY'S

All Ferrari Enthusiast and F1 Enthusiast are welcome!!!!

Party Time is 8:45 PM at Hi Fi Buys - we will have secure parking for Ferrari's only.

Refreshments will be provided, along with a Tech Chat with Ron Reineke who was formerly with Ferrari of Atlanta.

We will do a recap of last years race, & have a great time watching the F-1 race live on big screen plasma TV's that are wired for SOUND!!!!

Any questions please call : Tom Spiro at 770-850-3103

Look forward to seeing you there!

2. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Anyone want to meet for dinner before the race? Chops? Roys? Foga?

suggestions?

Charles

3. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    Chops or Bones would work for me! Actually any decent restaurant will do. I will be at the F1 party-definitely.

Brian Willis

4. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    chops ( the club) private dining room downstairs? i just hate the valet parking bit--they wrecked my car once--drove it into a curb and broke the airdam---and NO payment to me for it either--

5. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Brian--this does not look good--just teh 2 of us for dinner???

call me at 678-427-0435 and we can coordinate things--hopefully some others will join in today.

6. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    Are you guys planning on bringing your wives or girlfriends to the dinner and race party ? Let me know where you plan to go out to eat and I'll be there. On a Saturday night we shouild really get a head count so we an make reservations. You can reach me at 770.381.9223 office or 770.317.8836 cell.

7. tspiro

tspiro Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Hey Guys,

I would love to have dinner at CHOPS, however I need to be at HI FI buys by 8:30 pm... so if somone can call me and let me know what time & where I'll at least meet up for a glass of wine!

8. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    Which Chops and at what time ? And I hope some others are planning to bring their wives or girlfriends ? An evening out with women present will be a lot more fun than with just a butch of hardtails !

9. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Chops is at the corner of west paces and peachtree---reservations are in "The Club" downstairs at 7:30 There is parking up top (valet) but they should allow us to park ourselves and line our cars up in front.

10. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
  11. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    As a newbie to all of this, I'm taking a pass at this time, since I have to make preparations to fly out to CA next weekend to fulfill a long-time dream of owning a Ferrari.

I understand you'll be doing the same thing for the Imola race (at 7 AM on Sunday!), which should be a good time to drive my "new" 328 over there. I guess I'll see you in April.

12. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    My wife and I enjoyed Chops, but were surprised that more people didn't attend. The race at HiFi Buys was fun too , but were even more surprised that no one else brought their significate other. What's the deal, can't anyone find a date ? For us heterosexuals we really prefer spending our Saturday nights with the fairer sex ! Let's plan some future couple events, we will all have more fun and you may find that your significate other will start liking your Ferrari more and complain less about the money you spend on your addiction !

13. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    My significant other IS MY CAR---could only afford one thing, so I dumped the girlfriend.

14. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    That's so sad Atlantaman. You should have dumped the car instead. Be on the lookout I'm sure you can come up with someone ...or, maybe not ? LOL