For Sale - F360 Modular Alloys - 360 Blue interior parts | FerrariChat

For Sale F360 Modular Alloys - 360 Blue interior parts

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by DDAVE, Jul 23, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DDAVE

DDAVE Rookie

Jun 2, 2020
    Full Name:
    David Vincec
    Hi All,

Following lots of consideration - I've decided that I prefer the original starfish to the modular option wheels that I fitted a while back... As such, I've sent my Starfish off for refurb, and have decided that I'm prepared to let the Modular wheels go.

They are usable as they are - but a few of them have some light kerb rash, and there is a bit of deterioration. As such, I'm selling them in need of refurbishment and the price I'm asking reflects that.. with the additional expense of a refurb - you will have absolutely perfect wheels for similar price to a set of good, but imperfect second hand wheels.

$3000 INCLUDING international air freight to continental USA - If you're not familiar with the timelines - FEDEX will have the rims on your doorstep in 4-6 days.

The tyres are old- they will be knocked off prior to shipping. The wheels will come with centre caps - i'll replace the badly deteriorated one with a spare that I have which is of comparable finish to the other three.
    I'm advertising these in advance - for posterity - If anyone wants them - they wont be available until my starfish get back from being refurbished.

Also - if anyone wants any blue interior components - from carpet to headlining - I have a full interior that I no longer require! (excluding dash and steering wheel - unless you want to give me a black one as a swap?)

The entire interior (2 manual seats, all carpets, trans tunnels, hand brake leather, rear wall, roof, pillar covers etc) is available at $2600 including international air freight to continental USA... but; if nobody wants it as a whole interior i'm prepared to split it you only need a given part - so please contact me for individual item pricing

anyway - thanks for reading!

dave

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. DDAVE

DDAVE Rookie

Jun 2, 2020
    Full Name:
    David Vincec
    I've also got a genuine ferrari charger (to suit 430 and later) with pouch and instructions. It does currently have a UK plug, but id imagine that could be changed.

$150 + postage

3. DDAVE

DDAVE Rookie

Jun 2, 2020
    Full Name:
    David Vincec
  4. DDAVE

DDAVE Rookie

Jun 2, 2020
    Full Name:
    David Vincec
    Blue Seats are now gone - The other items are about to be listed on Ebay individually.

I'll accept $2700 on the wheels (including postage); as I'd prefer to get the space back... that puts a set of relatively rare OEM Modular wheels at the same sort of price as aftermarkets!