For Sale - 2001 Ferrari 360 Spider 3-Pedal | FerrariChat

For Sale 2001 Ferrari 360 Spider 3-Pedal

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by vrsurgeon, Jul 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Sweet well maintained MANUAL driver. Since all maintenance performed she has been running well and trouble free. Very fun car to drive and quite a looker. When I purchased the vehicle, it was in need of some items, and these things were taken care of: Servicing performed: New convertible top/headliner and rebuild all 7 hydraulic rams. New R and L fuel pumps AND fuel injector lines along will all new roll over valves. New clutch and gearbox mount with updated ring gear assembly. Replaced gearbox! New air flow meter. New transmission cooler and lines. Belt service was performed 4/2016. All new windscreens and brake pads/rotors were replaced. Car comes with original rims and the current rims on the car (F430 ball polished rims) in excellent condition. I also updated the radio to a decent head unit but installed high end Focal component speakers along with a subwoofer. Of course an amplifier is installed in the leather enclosed custom tray (From Scuderia Audio). Amazing sound with near factory look. As you can see, I have done most everything for this car, and now I want to move onto a 458. It is really a great car, and being a manual is a treat to drive, but time for it to go. I have priced it low understanding it is not a garage queen, but it is a solid vehicle that I wouldn't hesitate to drive anywhere. Of course, there are some rock chips, wear to the bolsters of the driver seat, and the dash does have some shrinkage, and the buttons are not perfect, but the price reflects patina. It certainly does not present itself as a 19 yr old car, and I do get compliments on it, all the time, because it is a truly beautiful vehicle. I do not need any help selling it from brokers etc, and if it doesn't move, I will trade it to the dealer. Asking $87,500. Call/text: 229-848-4500 Helping a friend sell their car. Ad limits to 10 images, if you need to see anything else can get pics. Thank you!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. firsttimef1

firsttimef1 Karting

Sep 5, 2012
    South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Beautiful car. You wouldn’t happen to be in the charleston, sc area would you? Is there a car fax? How many owners?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    I'm in the Minneapolis Area for the next couple of years doing a fellowship actually. :(

Car as I understand is in Saint Simons Island area, owner has a CarFax for interested owners and can obtain original radio if desired. I'll find out number of owners..

4. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Looks stunning to me! Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    All, thank you for the compliments and for looking at the ad!

So I spoke with the owner, and here is the CarFax. Looks like about 8 owners calculated..

I will vouch for this car. I've seen it, I've driven it. Drives as good as it looks. I know for a fact the current owner has put alot of money into it to make it the nice car that it is. I think it would be a really nice example for someone just coming into Ferrari ownership. You'd have a nice sorted car that you could drive and enjoy and maybe even make some money on if the model appreciates in value.

Attached Files:

6. Racer_X

Racer_X Rookie

Oct 20, 2017
    MI
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Does it still have the factory exhaust on it?

7. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Doesn't have factory exhaust. Only capristo.

8. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    I'm confused...so this isn't your car? I thought you had a Euro Modena for some reason.

9. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    I'm helping a friend with his car. You are correct, my car is a euro Modena.

10. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Ah, I guess I should read to the end....

vrsurgeon likes this.
  11. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
  12. Sebastien Doucet

Oct 5, 2018
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Sebastien Doucet
    Beautiful car, only a matter of time before the 6 speeds will get up in value.

one4torque and NY-3PEDAL360 like this.
  13. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    My brother bought this car! So now its in the family.

14. Cgk360

Cgk360 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2013
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    The 360 is such a beautiful design. Congratulations to your brother! I loved my 360 as did my (now grown) kids.

15. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Wow! Great sale. Good money for a 30K mile car!

I’m getting ready to list a Giallo 2004 Spider stick w 11K miles and the delta in price isn’t that far off

I’m long on these too. I think they’ll really do well over the next 10+ years

16. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    My bro paid 78k

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  17. 19633500GT

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    he did well. I say well sold and bought. Good price on both ends.

18. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Yup better than spending 110k for a low mile 360 stick

19. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    So your long but ur selling urs? U have more than one?

20. 19633500GT

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Nope. Selling a buddy of mines.

21. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Ah. What u gonna list it for 100?

22. 19633500GT

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Yeah I think around 100. I’d love to find someone on here and not have to go the BaT route. I’m sick of them right now. I’ve been waiting 1.5 months just for the ad copy of another friends Citroen 2CV.

The 360 is nice though. It was the owners fathers who tragically crashed a PCar :/

23. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
  24. BrettC

BrettC Formula 3

Aug 13, 2012
    Calif
    Full Name:
    Brett
    Oh, my man Kurt....thought you were selling your babe...glad to still have you in the 360 section!!