New Owner: How much can I sell my factory California T forged diamond wheels for? | FerrariChat

New Owner: How much can I sell my factory California T forged diamond wheels for?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Klnflp, Jul 26, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Klnflp

Klnflp Rookie

Jun 5, 2020
    Houston, TX
    #1 Klnflp, Jul 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    I found a few good offers on some after market wheels. If I buy I would be interested in offloading my factory forged diamond wheels off my California T.

I noticed the msrp for my wheels are around 8k. How much would I realistically be able to offload them for to the community or on eBay? I wouldn’t mind aggressively pricing them to sell vs sitting around in my garage. I just don’t want to overprice them and let them sit forever.

I haven’t pull the trigger but just getting an estimate for now if that makes sense.

1. Price wheels alone
    2.Price wheels tires 70% thread

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

2. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Were it me, I'd store them away for the day in the future when I sold the car. MOST buyers would greatly appreciate having the OEM wheels come with the car, even if not mounted.

Just my 2/100 of a buck

Nice car, BTW :)

Jedi

C4YES, vraa, PhilaChris and 2 others like this.
  3. RogerBileau

RogerBileau Rookie

Nov 2, 2020
  4. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    The tires really don't add any value to the rims ... just increase the cost of shipping, if you are shipping.

If they are straight and in perfect condition (no dings, etc), guessing $2500-3000? I've seen brand new sets for $4k.

But I agree, I would hang onto them for when you sell/trade the car, as you'll get nothing for the aftermarkets rims when you trade. Can always put them back on the car and sell the aftermarkets later.

C4YES likes this.
  5. bradford4809

bradford4809 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 26, 2014
    virginia
    I paid $4000.00 for a new set on E Bay from a Ferrari dealer.

6. Regular Guy 01

Regular Guy 01 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 10, 2011
    Tacoma, WA
    Full Name:
    Eugene Greer
    Remember that the date code on the tires need to be kept in mind also.
    If they are over 7 years old their value is next to nothing to many (even though there might be 70% tread left).
    Shipping cost would be a lot less for the wheels without the tires as previously mentioned.

I too would keep the oem and reinstall them if I were to sell the car in the future.
    Perhaps give the next owner a choice if they want to purchase car with oem or aftermarket wheels.

Just my thoughts,
    G G

7. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul

What Jedi said.