SF90 Stradale exclusivity | Page 3 | FerrariChat

SF90 Stradale exclusivity

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by ponyis458, Jun 7, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. o113

o113 Rookie

Jul 29, 2020
    Full Name:
    oskar johansson
    A friend of mine will receive one, he specced it 2 weeks ago. This is in Sweden and he has not owned a Ferrari before that I know of.

MisterMaranello, BarryK and wrs like this.
  2. F Cars

F Cars Rookie

Apr 12, 2016
    San Francisco, CA
    I have a 2020 Ford GT that has a Multimatic suspension which is probably a close approximation to the Fiorano Package suspension. That car has a decently compliant ride in normal mode (better than a Pista with out the rough road button engaged) so it is possible to have a conventional suspension that won't rattle your teeth out. In track mode on the FGT (when hydraulic pressure forces the springs to compress) it is too rough for anything but the smoothest tracks. In general I suspect the lack of lifter will be more detrimental to usability than the ride quality.

Caeruleus11 and MisterMaranello like this.
  3. George330

George330 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2009
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    George
    Yes there is nothing available for 2020 delivery. I am sure the premium will come down once more cars are delivered. My point was in response to the comment that no one wants the car, I wasn’t implying it is impossible to get

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

Caeruleus11 and Il Co-Pilota like this.
  4. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    It's the same story here. People both locally and from neighbouring countries are asking for allocations and trying to buy allocations from clients at a high premium. I was just told categorically that they will not receive more allocations for the SF90 Stradale. They keep quite firm on the total of 1000 Stradales and 1000 Spiders.
    Barry which dealer in Germany has the allocations you talk about? I know of a few whom would be very interested.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    True. But this is what they said at the factory. They said it will be much firmer than a Pista, and that to the extent that it was an actual advise against it if the car would live most of its life on the street. I think the psck is more like your FGT in track mode. Like they said, the normal setup would go from Pista firmness to somewhat soft when bumpy road was engaged. When they say that the AF pack is significantly firmer, then I think that describes a very firm setup.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  6. MisterMaranello

MisterMaranello F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe
    Read you, premium for 2020 delivery sounds fair.

That being said, would you really want to be among the first to receive a first-generation product filled with new electronic wizardry...

7. George330

George330 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2009
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    George
    I will soon find out...I get mine end-Sep beginning of Oct...! Hope you are wrong

8. [gTr]

[gTr] Formula 3

Mar 11, 2008
    Hamburg, Germany
    These cars have 3 year warranty and 7 year service now plus the very first cars are always easiest to move in a year or two if you so chose. For a frequent buyer the early car is the best car to get but then you already know this :)

9. MisterMaranello

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe
    Hehe, hope the humour came across throught text... No insult intended, happy for you getting your car!

10. MisterMaranello

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe
    #60 MisterMaranello, Jul 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    The point is not if growing pains are a warranty issue or not. This is not any early car either. Quite possibly the most technologically advanced performance car on the planet upon its delivery. Electrical gremlins, recalls, replacements etc. take the equal amount of downtime regardless of who signs it off.

But if the car is to just sit still and be flipped as an "asset", then potential faults and issues are just a problem for somebody else. Happy go lucky...

11. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Yours will be one of the very first

Camilleri during earnings call yesterday: the SF90 Stradale, will hit the markets at the inception of the fourth quarter - also commented on having 18 months of orders

12. willcrook

willcrook Formula 3

Feb 3, 2009
    UK
    nice, must be the first on here?

13. George330

George330 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2009
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    George
    I dont think I will be the first, my dealer thinks he will get a car or two before mine

of2worlds likes this.
  14. arunarora

arunarora Rookie

Aug 8, 2022
    I will just add. It is totally sold out and demand is still not met. Even close. Order book is closed.

15. JTSE30

JTSE30 F1 Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Austin TX
    Curious how there are 80+ pre-owned currently for sale (in USA)...if the SF90 demand was high it seems there would instead be very few for sale...

BaronM69 and Gh21631 like this.
  16. arunarora

arunarora Rookie

Aug 8, 2022
    I won’t speak for others but I can imagine if you are able to possible double your money in under one yr of ownership people will try.
    Further the trade in value from Ferrari of Lake Forrest is close to the used market as another indicator of consistency.

17. The Red Baron

The Red Baron Formula 3

Jan 3, 2005
    Full Name:
    Warren
    Anyone hazard a guess on how many of these will be made.

18. MikeJF488

MikeJF488 Karting

Oct 6, 2018
    London
    Full Name:
    Mike joseph
    My dealer told me 1,000 Spiders and 2,000 coupes

19. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    The original plan was 1000 of each coupe and spider but the total may have changed once the SF90 idea caught on.

20. xskier

xskier Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2013
    My dealer told me due of demand, more spyders will be made than coupes. Around 1800 coupes vs 2500 spyder

of2worlds likes this.
  21. The Red Baron

The Red Baron Formula 3

Jan 3, 2005
    Full Name:
    Warren
    So from the above I guess there is really no set number as yet.
    Hope it is not to many.

22. phanliu

phanliu Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 21, 2015
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    Noel
    It’s won’t be too many! Delays and price point are the barriers for entry

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

23. MikeJF488

MikeJF488 Karting

Oct 6, 2018
    London
    Full Name:
    Mike joseph
    We get a 4 year warranty in the U.K.

24. JJ77

JJ77 Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2020
    Definitely more Spyders than Coupes this time around. I was always told it was going to be 2000 Coupes & 2000 Spyders, but Coupe production was less due to the COVID lockdown issues, so just under 1900 coupes and about 2250 Spyders would be my assumption when all said and done…

25. phanliu

phanliu Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 21, 2015
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    Noel
    It’s all speculation - no one will ever know except the factory

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

arunarora likes this.