For Sale - 2004 Ferrari 360 Spider Manual, Giallo/Black | FerrariChat

For Sale 2004 Ferrari 360 Spider Manual, Giallo/Black

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by 19633500GT, Jul 31, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Hi, listing this 2004 Ferrari 360 Spider on behalf of the owners

2004 360 Spider
    -Manual gearbox
    -Standard nero seats
    -10,877 miles
    -Clean CARFAX (can send to interested parties)
    -Expel on the front and nooks (photo of one spot where the film is pulling) and side spots
    -Top goes down/up great, no tears
    -Shields
    -New Battery
    - All tools, books, wheel cover, seat covers and car cover with bag, some still in OE plastic
    -Modulars 360 wheels with brand new tires, 2019 date code Hankook Ventus lows
    -all three keys (red key incl)
    -SNM did all stickies last year EXCEPT the top dash vents (they look fine, he just didn't want to pull the dash apart)
    -dash is great, no waviness, stitching excellent
    -I have to re-verify, but it looks like it has the F430 exhaust "upgrade" too (by the plate on the side)
    -bolsters in great condition
    -shifter knob could be re-chromed in the future

Major service was done in July of 2018 (also, 10K mile service as part of that) and fluids were also recently done.

Issues: small scratch, passenger lower rocker, 2" long (photo), and a small heat bubble in paint, left side engine bay, that needs touch up (photo), lastly one small part of rubber trim where top meets on rh side (photo)

rear "badges" are just stick ons and can be removed easily.

This car is maintained by a local Connecticut exotics shop. They are currently installing two new throttle bodies, and this will be complete by next week.

I am listing it here for the owners first, then will move to BaT if I don't find her a new home here.

Price: $108,500

Please PM me for further information or interest. Happy to send along videos I took last weekend of the top going up and down (it works very well btw)

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    What happened to the gear lever/ball?

Dream spec otherwise.

EastMemphis and 19633500GT like this.
  3. 19633500GT

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Other than time, I’m not sure. I’ve seen others “delaminate” like this on 550/430/360

but as noted above that could use refinishing.

4. NY-3PEDAL360

NY-3PEDAL360 Karting

Jul 19, 2020
    Car looks spotless. GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

19633500GT likes this.
  5. 19633500GT

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Submitted to BaT today. So, we'll see how quick that turns around....