Buy 205/70VR14 XWX Now! | FerrariChat

Buy 205/70VR14 XWX Now!

Discussion in '308/328' started by Longstone Tyres, Jul 31, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Longstone Tyres

Longstone Tyres Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 2, 2006
    Full Name:
    Dougal
    Hi

i apologise for such a brutally commercial posting.

I think in the next few weeks te price of the 205/70VR14 XWX i going to go up in price. our retail currently is low compared to where it should be so i would jump on it now if i were you.

https://www.longstonetyres.co.uk/classic-car-tyres/ferrari/dino.html

Put it this way, they definately are not going to go down in price, unless the currency does something strong. And if i was clever enough to know what the currency was going to do - i wouldnt be selling tyres.

this is not sinister, tis is freindly heads up. If you are planning on buying some in the near future do it now.

2. 4right

4right F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

I am actually in the market for a new set. May consider these, will need to determine price for a set of 4.

3. Longstone Tyres

Sponsor

Feb 2, 2006
    Full Name:
    Dougal
  4. 4right

4right F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Just ordered a new set. Mine have excellent tread remaining, however, they are coming up on nine years old. Better safe than sorry!

5. Longstone Tyres

Sponsor

Feb 2, 2006
    Full Name:
    Dougal
    Well done, I would urge anyone else who is thinking of buying some to get onto it quickly

6. Bergman

Bergman Rookie

Aug 26, 2018
    Full Name:
    Berg
    Are the made in Serbia?

7. Longstone Tyres

Sponsor

Feb 2, 2006
    Full Name:
    Dougal
    yep. However they are made by Michelin in Serbia!

That is totally different to some other manufacturers who farm the work out to any factory. This is a tyre with Michelins quality control, Michelin carcass and Michelin compounds. It is a Michelin