Looking for parts for my winter projects on 328........ | FerrariChat

Looking for parts for my winter projects on 328........

Discussion in '308/328' started by Fiat4Fun, Aug 1, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fiat4Fun

Fiat4Fun Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2008
    Sunriver OR
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Can't believe it is August already........
    Thinking of some projects for the winter months, and still need to round up some parts.
    Most of them I have found, but thought I would post here to see if anyone had a part stash or parts car they might be able to help me with.....

This is for a USA 1989 Ferrari 328 GTS

Looking for the drivers side door speaker cover, in black (Part #61998500). Mine has a little mark in it, and would like to replace it IF I can find one. Might have to recover the material.... but thought I would ask.

Looking for a drivers side front driving light, yes I know they are impossible to come by. Would love to find one in glass, or get one of Mark L versions he did a few years back. Not sure if anyone has a lead on new ones being made, or have something lying around? I see the lean versions on the European sites, so might think about that. I did get some covers for them, but my original glass light has a pea size hole in it. Any advice on these would be appreciated.

Last but not least, I would like to know if the rear hatch supports had "C" clips on both the top and bottom?
    Was checking out the struts, and noticed that the uppers had clips, but the lower does not on either side. I assume that these are not original, since they do not have Ferrari stamped on them. Maybe someone changed them and did not replace the clips? Did the 1989 version have a Ferrari stamp on them? The front strut has Ferrari on it.

Any advice would be appreciated,
    Thanks
    Bob

2. pappy.72

pappy.72 Formula Junior

Nov 13, 2010
    Elgin, IL
    Full Name:
    Dave
    My 89 328 has Ferrari stamps on the rear hatch struts.

3. Fiat4Fun

Fiat4Fun Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2008
    Sunriver OR
    Full Name:
    Bob
    cool, thanks for the update. I just went back through and my receipts, and the previous owner had Ferrari of San Francisco change them out in 2004. I guess the factory ones did not have logo's then......