Austin meet up | FerrariChat

Austin meet up

Discussion in 'Texas' started by RazAtx, Jul 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RazAtx

RazAtx Rookie

Oct 6, 2019
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Raza Haider
    with the current situation, its been hard to meet up. As a new member to the Ferrari club am wondering if people want to get together or know of get togethers....would be great to meet up and take a drive around lime creek road one weekend

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Wish I was in town, I'd definitely be up for it. Lime Creek road is one of my favorites. Will have to ping you when this project (that's keeping me out of town) is over. Great looking 458 btw! Don't see too many Argento ones around, much less convertible ones.

Plenty of groups in the area. I joined the local FCA and met a lot of guys through there. Also Dan (Normal Guy Supercar) is pretty well connected in the local car scene, and always seems to find rally's and meet ups around town. Not sure how often he's on here anymore though.

3. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Things have been quiet for the Hill Country Chapter/FCA lately because of COVID rules.
    If you are on Facebook and a member of FCA, join the hill country FCA group page for updates and stories and photos from recent events.

I think you’ll see information posted in a couple days about an upcoming drive through devils backbone.

..b

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  4. rennspeed

rennspeed Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 4, 2007
    Full Name:
    Rennspeed
    I live around Lime Creek and drive that road almost every weekend, sadly that road is getting too congested

5. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

I only go if I can get there between 7a and 8a on a Sunday. Otherwise I agree, too many cars.

6. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    If an FCA member you can join us on Saturday August 1st. Meeting at Ferrari of Austin at 10AM for coffee and donuts and then leaving at 11AM for a 2 hour drive ending at The Saltlick in Driftwood. Respond to the Hill Country Chapter email or PM me on here for details.

WJC and VAF84 like this.
  7. WJC

WJC Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    Seeing the Instagram feed from Ferrari of Austin, was there a Rosso Barchetta 348 TS or SS at the drive yesterday? I was looking for a RB 355 GTS last year and didn’t think there was a RB 348!

Attached Files:

8. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    This one is Rosa corsa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. WJC

WJC Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    Strange - it looks deeper than RC - but I was using the California for reference and that might be something else.

10. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    I hear ya. I PMd the owner and he clarified it for us. This particular car was seen in a number of YouTube videos by Normal Guy Supercar if you are familiar with Dan’s adventures.

11. WJC

WJC Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    Thank you for this!! I have been to the dealership a couple of times when I am visiting family that live in Georgetown. I’ll keep checking back in case an RB 355 GTS or 348 TS/SS shows up!

Bob in Texas likes this.
  12. brent95m3

brent95m3 Rookie

Nov 19, 2013
    Austin
    When’s the next meetup? I just picked up my FF today and am ready to take it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Congrats Brent! Have you joined the Ferrari Club of America? You’ll need to be a member of the FCA to participate in club activities. PM me for local details.