Euro Dino *04984* Verde Pino Metallizzato For Sale | FerrariChat

Euro Dino *04984* Verde Pino Metallizzato For Sale

Discussion in '206/246' started by 4CamGT, Feb 29, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. greg 19425

greg 19425 Formula 3

Jan 6, 2011
    Wake Forest, NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    The 308 GT looks GREAT.

2. cnpapa24

cnpapa24 F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    NOLA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #3 cnpapa24, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Hey all, reviving this thread. I wound up buying this Euro spec 246 GT Dino in September of 2016, however, with all of my other restoration projects going on, have still not had time to start this one. Given the delays on my other projects, I’m considering letting this one go. I wanted to offer it up to the Dino community here before I put it on the market. I did all the right research before buying this car and have been able to find all of the things that are needed to make this car complete and correct, including the correct steering wheel, books, pouch, tools, etc.

It is a restoration candidate, but a very nice original car with mostly original paint, original interior, and rare spec with a great story. Original Italian plates and CA blue plates are still with the car. It runs and drives. The Verde Pino Metallizato is one of the best Ferrari colors of all time and the contrast with the tan leather interior is fantastic.

I’d really like to see this car go to a proper enthusiasts home who will spend the time to do this car right and enjoy it. I’m not looking to squeeze every last dollar out of the sale and think my valuation is reasonable for what the car is, what it needs, and how hard it will be to replicate.

If anyone is truly interested in this car, drop me a PM and I’d be happy to discuss further.

Here’s the link to when Driver Source had the car. There is a lot of great information in their listing as well as a good amount of photos:

https://inventory.driversource.com/vehicles/5/1973-ferrari-246gt-dino

Pay no attention to the price they had in the listing.

Very best - Chris

twilbur, dgt and 375+ like this.
  3. 4CamGT

4CamGT F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2004
    Southern California
    What a great looking Dino! Great color! Is it still registered in California?

Freeman

4. cnpapa24

cnpapa24 F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    NOLA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Thanks, Freeman! It is a very special car. No longer registered in California.

5. cnpapa24

cnpapa24 F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    NOLA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    375+ likes this.
  6. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    That looks familiar.;)

7. cnpapa24

cnpapa24 F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    NOLA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Car is sold.

375+ likes this.
  8. Phillipp Rechberg

Aug 2, 2020
    Full Name:
    Phillipp Rechberg
    @cnpapa24 the car has come to my attention and i am considering buying it from it's current owner. I would appreciate a conversation about the state it was in when you sold it (seems unchanged) and what needs to be done...

9. cnpapa24

cnpapa24 F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    NOLA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I tried sending you a direct message but the website will not allow it since you don’t have enough posts. If you can provide an email I can message you there.

10. Phillipp Rechberg

Aug 2, 2020
    Full Name:
    Phillipp Rechberg
    sure & thanks rechberg.phillipp ( at ) gmail.com

11. Phillipp Rechberg

Aug 2, 2020
    Full Name:
    Phillipp Rechberg
    sure & thanks rechberg.phillipp ( at ) gmail.com