Sold - 1987 Ferrari 328GTS Red/Tan **45k Miles** | FerrariChat

Sold 1987 Ferrari 328GTS Red/Tan **45k Miles**

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Bthesixthree, Aug 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bthesixthree

Bthesixthree Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 18, 2013
    CA
    Full Name:
    B
    Extremely clean '87 GTS with less than 45,000 original miles.

I sourced it for my neighbor here in San Diego in 2016. At that time the body and interior were basically mint, but it needed a Major Service. He is an Italian car enthusiast who drove the car 2-3 times a month.

In late 2016 (at 39,600 miles) I sent it to my friend Hitoshi in Oceanside who has been wrenching and restoring Lamborghini's and Ferrari's for 25+ years and he did a great job on The Major Svc, and also installed a new Clutch and CV Boots.

Unfortunately it doesn't come with any records from the previous owners, the Owners Manuals, Tan Leather Pamphlet and Service Book is with it. Tool-kit is partial, as pictured.

The paint meter I used revealed all original paint save for the front fenders and front hood. The front fender readings where 11-12 mils and the hood was 16 mils. Visually the car could pass for an example with 20,000 miles.

Engine: 01490
    VIN: ZFFXA20A0H0072149
    Build Date: May 1987

No oil or fluids on the garage floor after sitting for 10+ days before taken out for these pictures on Wednesday.

Asking $77,500 USD.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sam Halpern and barabba like this.
  2. Bthesixthree

BANNED

Dec 18, 2013
    CA
    Full Name:
    B
  3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Nice presentation !GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bthesixthree likes this.
  4. Bthesixthree

BANNED

Dec 18, 2013
    CA
    Full Name:
    B
    Price Drop: $72,000.

5. Joe Stanton

Joe Stanton Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 18, 2020
    Central Coast area of California
    Full Name:
    Joe Stanton
    I PM'd you. I'd like a contact back this weekend if you can manage, thanks! Gotta plan my week.

6. Bthesixthree

BANNED

Dec 18, 2013
    CA
    Full Name:
    B
    Deposit taken. Sale pending.

Joe Stanton likes this.