Bradan 456 resonator delete pipes | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Bradan 456 resonator delete pipes

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by BRADAN, Feb 10, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mirek

Mirek Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 20, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Mirek
    Fabio sent me a ton of video’s of various sizes.

Trying to load his H pipe and muffler deletes as pictured above... I will try to post up some of them.

The best one is a 550 with H pipe and muffler deletes.
    EXACTLY what I just ordered too.

The gentleman is a totally cool guy too.

F456M and NE550 like this.
  2. white out

white out Formula 3

Mar 3, 2010
    #127 white out, Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    Originally I wanted to make an exhaust for the 456/550/575 as I am making a one-off full 2.5" titanium exhaust system on my 575M. However, my exhaust will not follow the original routing in order to get the most power and sound I am looking for. Long story short, I was talking to my fabricator about making an exhaust to sell to others and after some back and forth it's clear there isn't enough of a market to make a jig to offer muffler deletes for long term availability for an exhaust (same for cat deletes, mid-pipes & over axle pipes). However, he is willing to make a couple of valved (default open, opposite of the factory 456/550/575 valves) muffler deletes, similar to my 458 exhaust, while taking my car apart if anyone is interested.

I am putting in my order for the full 2.5" system materials today. So he would be able to make the muffler deletes during the next week before my materials come in, while my car has the stock exhaust on it for those interested in either stainless steel or titanium. After that my OEM parts will be off the car and he won't be able to make anything for the stock system. Message me if you're interested and I can shoot over details. We make some fun stuff and this is an outreach to the 456/550/575 community for the next few days as it's a fun idea and not a rational business decision to benefit the community.

Cliffs: if you want valved muffler deletes in stainless or titanium, message me asap as we're making some parts prior to me changing my entire set up and he will make some parts for 456/550/575 owners if they want a valved muffler delete. Otherwise they won't be available as this is a one time deal.

Here's some pics of his work for some of my other parts for reference:

458 stainless exhaust
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Murci Ti exhaust

Murci SS cat delete

Gallardo Ti intake

brogenville and F456M like this.
  3. Laserguru

Laserguru Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Just got Bella back from her long NH winter nap. Also had coolant, oil, and brake fluid flushes. Plush installation of the Bradan straight pipes (center resonator delete). Not too loud, no droning, but a nice throaty burble. Even the wife said it was an improvement. Subtle but discernible.

308 GTB likes this.
  4. 308 GTB

308 GTB F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 7, 2002
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Barry Wolinsky
    Nice to hear, Eric. And nice to hear! :)

5. tantumaude

tantumaude Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 3, 2016
    Burlington, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mat
    Are these still being made?

6. Laserguru

Laserguru Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I do not believe so. When I contacted Bradan back in November, they said they didn't have any and hadn't made any for quite a while. They found one set in the warehouse and offered them to me as about half the price they were originally selling them.

tantumaude likes this.
  7. Davidspop

Davidspop Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Lance Malcolm
    Great thread.... so removing my center resonator for potential straight pipes on my 1995 456gt.... how the heck do you get the rear upper bolt off? I cannot figure out how to get a wrench on the backside to hold the nut whilst I turn the bolt? Ugh!

8. Davidspop

Davidspop Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Lance Malcolm
    I just had to put down the tools and step back and take a deep breath...... and a beverage..... and the path forward was revealed to me....... very zen experience working on Sofia.

Laserguru, Il Tifoso and Qavion like this.
  9. dr_rob

dr_rob Karting

Oct 8, 2008
    Sacramento
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Thread bump. Any leads on where to source these, or should I see about getting a custom set fabricated locally?

10. Laserguru

Laserguru Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Three years ago, I managed to procure the last set of Bradan pipes for my 456M. They thought they were out and had been for a couple of years and then found a set in the warehouse. I'm pretty sure there are none to be had but you should be able to get some made simply enough. Simply a stainless pipe with one split flared end.

dr_rob likes this.
  11. MaurizioAM

MaurizioAM Karting

Sep 5, 2018
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Maurizio
    Just get Fabios. I just had his delete and sport valved mufflers install recently and it’s much nicer to listen to know. Although I need to try and see what can be done about the droning at idle/very low rpm.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

12. Ferrari55whoa

Ferrari55whoa F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2005
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
  13. AMIRL

AMIRL Rookie

May 21, 2022
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    Hi guys, I’ve read the thread and also contacted Braden, who have no more straight pipes left. Does anyone have experience with fabricating 456GT straight pipes with an exhaust shop? Or is anyone interested in selling their straight/H pipes?

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

14. Tifoso Ferrari

Tifoso Ferrari Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    Upper Volta
    Full Name:
    Gianni Cagate