328 fan knob adjuster | FerrariChat

328 fan knob adjuster

Discussion in '308/328' started by elms, Jul 16, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. elms

elms Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    DCS
    I’m drawing a blank in my search for one of the black round knobs that’s used on the 328 to adjust the cabin fan speed. Before I send one off to be 3D printed has anyone any ideas or one spare?? Pic showing what I need....thanks in advance

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Talon38

Talon38 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 8, 2012
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Mike Lambert
    Hi! I'm currently dismantling my 328 GTS and saw your post. You can find the knobs (part 61808000/a) on FerrParts.com. I'm spending a lot of time on the parts sites and was speaking with the guy at FerrParts who is also the guy at Ferrari Parts Exchange about your question. Their phone is 888-383-8444. Hope this helps. Good luck! Mike

3. Milkshaker0007

Milkshaker0007 Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2012
    Midlands,uk
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I have some used spare original ones some where in my garage, if you only want the the top Knob i'll post you one FOC if you PM me your details and of course i can find it :)
    Paul

4. elms

elms Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    DCS
    Gentlemen thank you so much.

Milkshaker, that’s very kind and I’ll PM you now. I insist on putting a few £ to a charity of your choice so please have a think and let me know.

5. JFerrari328

JFerrari328 Karting

Jul 11, 2016
    MA
    Very interesting...
    A couple of years ago I was looking for knobs because mine had that melted look. I could not find them anywhere. Finally bought a set from Thoke that he made and from Sticky. It seams they are much more available now.
    J

6. Milkshaker0007

Sep 22, 2012
    Midlands,uk
    Full Name:
    Paul
    hi elms?
    managed to find some , i take it you still have your faulty knob?
    has is split or just lost the 1.5mm Allen grub screw inside so you can tighten it up onto the stalk.
    If you still have the grub screw still ill send you a spare knob without it as i only have one, let me know or post of pic of yours up if you still have it.
    cheers
    paul
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. elms

elms Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    DCS
    Hi Paul

sorry for the delay,

it’s the knob that I need, I have the rest of the bits or I could have them engineered

8. elms

elms Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    DCS
    I’m back on the search for one of these thanks to some **** on here thinking it’s the done thing to read my thread and the offers on here and approach the vendor and slide in like a ambulance chaser and take the knob for himself.

I hope they are proud of themselves, as they have taken a lump of cash I stated I would donate from a charity.

9. Milkshaker0007

Sep 22, 2012
    Midlands,uk
    Full Name:
    Paul
    i'm sure someone else will offer you some or sell you some of these, i gave them Free of charge also, no money was involved at all!!!!!!
    He did me a favour a few years back and so i returned Free of charge the favour as i actually know him
    he helped with repairs and a couple of parts and gave up his free time
    so i reciprocated the favour back