360 - Tubi Exhaust Hardwares and Gaskets | FerrariChat

360 Tubi Exhaust Hardwares and Gaskets

Discussion in '360/430' started by Tomf-1, Aug 16, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Hi everyone—Long time member here. Hope everyone is well. I just picked up a used Tubi locally for my wife’s 360 spider but unfortunately it didn’t come with any hardwares or gaskets (pic attached). Can someone suggest a best source or two to buy them? I want to get everything ready before taking it to a local mechanic for the swap. Thanks so much in advance
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. dwil

dwil Karting

Nov 8, 2003
    ozarks
    Full Name:
    Dave Wilson
    I had the same problem when my used Xost system came in. I made the flange gaskets from the hi temp white bulk material from the auto parts store
    Mr Gasket brand and stainless bolts and nuts from the hardware store. They don't have to be metric as sae is easier to find in SS

Tomf-1 likes this.
  3. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Thanks, Dave. Not sure my local mechanic is savvy enough to improvise and unfortunately we live on a small island and few hours away from any credible shops and I'm obtuse when it comes to mechanical stuffs.

4. imahorse

imahorse F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2017
    WI
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    Have you tried ricambi or eurospares?

Tomf-1 likes this.
  5. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
  6. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Emailed Euro. I'll reach out to Daniel tomorrow. Thanks, Gents

7. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

My recommendation would be to contact Tubi and get the proper mounting kit. They have a pre-assembled bag of all those hardware pieces.

The stock Ferrari street and Stradale (racing) muffler uses M8X30+12 studs and M8X1.25X7.6 nuts and 177612 gaskets, but I'm not 100% sure if the Tubi uses the same (we've never been a Tubi dealer). The folks at Vivid Racing would likely know for sure.

Tomf-1 likes this.
  8. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    thanks

9. shifter

shifter Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2004
    Danville, Ca
    Full Name:
    Joe
    From my memory the gaskets are the same as stock and the hardware is the same except stainless. But not 100% certain, it was a few years ago.

+1 on checking with a Tubi dealer. The team at Eurospares might be able to help.

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat