How far on a full tank | FerrariChat

How far on a full tank

Discussion in '612/599' started by Jonny English, Aug 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jonny English

Jonny English Formula Junior

Jun 14, 2017
    Poole, Dorset
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Next month we are travelling (hopefully) via eurotunnel to North Italy. We won't be stopping in France, Belgium, Luxemburg or Netherlands as we want to avoid having to quarantine in the UK on the way back. From Calais to just inside Germany is around 300 miles (I think). Obviously if driven as I normally drive it that could be considerably less! I think I should be OK. What do people normally get out of a full tank?

2. lawteam

lawteam Karting

May 15, 2009
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Full Name:
    Evan Fetterman
    About 300 Miles on full tank is fairly easy. Recent trip from Florida to North Carolina and stopped for fuel at 300 at about 80mph average.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    You can always drive north in the UK to Harwich for the ferry and be a lot closer to Aachen (~2 hours from Hook of Holland). Then more time on the autobahn. Ferries are more fun, but obviously cost more and take longer.

4. BarryK

BarryK Formula 3

Dec 17, 2016
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Barry K
    And that route would deliver you into a nice 14 day quarantine, which the OP says he wants to avoid.

5. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    The best mileage I've gotten on my 612 is 17.3 mpg. That was on level highway driving. The tank holds over 27 gallons. I imagine the 599 is similar in mileage, maybe even a little better. Either car you should be good.

6. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Yup, missed the Netherlands part.